Jason Quartermaine and Keesha Ward

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Chococat1492

Jason Quartermaine and Keesha Ward

Postby Chococat1492 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:19 am

I just finished refreshing my recollection of Jason and Keesha( by viewing vintage GH). IMO, they seemed so much in love and then GH just torpedoed that relationship. To boot, they put Keesha with worthless ass AJ. GH has had other interracial relationships on the show prior to Jason/Keesha, so why was it necessary to ruin theirs? Now Jason’s own storyline seemed to be stalled to a degree, I say either put him with this new Jessica person(I know she’s African American), give him an older daughter(GH changes past histories all if the time) or of course he could go back to Sam. I’m getting tired of Jason putting his own happiness way on the back burner to deal with Sonny’s family’s issues. Jason is doing a good job of avoiding his own issues by being involved in somebody else’s. The mob storyline could be a secondary story in my book. Both Jason and Sonny are maturing(?), so GH should move their lives along a bit. Don’t you think? The only reason why I would like for Jason to have a daughter because he has such a lousy relationship with Jake, and i’d Like to see the family dynamics between him and his daughter. Just a thought. I think it could work?

centrd

Re: Jason Quartermaine and Keesha Ward

Postby centrd » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:39 am

Chococat1492 wrote:I just finished refreshing my recollection of Jason and Keesha( by viewing vintage GH). IMO, they seemed so much in love and then GH just torpedoed that relationship. To boot, they put Keesha with worthless ass AJ. GH has had other interracial relationships on the show prior to Jason/Keesha, so why was it necessary to ruin theirs? Now Jason’s own storyline seemed to be stalled to a degree, I say either put him with this new Jessica person(I know she’s African American), give him an older daughter(GH changes past histories all if the time) or of course he could go back to Sam. I’m getting tired of Jason putting his own happiness way on the back burner to deal with Sonny’s family’s issues. Jason is doing a good job of avoiding his own issues by being involved in somebody else’s. The mob storyline could be a secondary story in my book. Both Jason and Sonny are maturing(?), so GH should move their lives along a bit. Don’t you think? The only reason why I would like for Jason to have a daughter because he has such a lousy relationship with Jake, and i’d Like to see the family dynamics between him and his daughter. Just a thought. I think it could work?

It could be interesting if someone from Jason's past came back with a daughter. Kind of like Olivia hiding Dante from Sonny. But now they need Jason's help?

I don't know, I'd definitely like to see Jason grow beyond the mob a bit and delve into his personal life and issues. Make him interesting. He'd better hurry up, he's not getting younger!

I still think him and Carly hooking up would turn everything on its head, esp. his relationship with Sonny. Really shake things up for a change, have Jason question himself and what he wants. Jason's a grown man, he doesn't need to be at Sonny's beck and call. Sonny can always hire another enforcer. He SHOULD hire another enforcer. Jason shouldn't be a mob enforcer. It kind of makes me mad that Sonny would do this to a person he supposedly cares for so much.

A "mob enforcer" is not a nice guy. Those two things do not compute at all. But, to be honest, nothing about Sonny being a mob boss really computes either. I'd just like to see Jason be something much more than he is. He was going to be a doctor. He has the innate capability to be more than an "organized crime worker who uses violence to carry out his boss' wishes. Also known as: "Goon, headcrusher, legbreaker, muscle." (mafia slang) "A mob enforcer is a member or associate of an organized crime or corrupt political organization that is responsible for handling those who do not go along with organization policies, rules and deals. It often involves threats and/or actions of violence, beatings or murder." (Wikipedia)

Ugh. Let the guy have a real life.

Return to “General Hospital”