Michael's Compassionate Speech to Stella

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
BabygirlAH

Michael's Compassionate Speech to Stella

Postby BabygirlAH » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:07 pm

I just loved Michael's speech to Stella. Even though he has dementia and or Alzheimer’s, he seems to have more common sense than most. He made Stella who is supposedly sane, see the error in her way of thinking. I thought the scene was so sweet. I love this character. I love scenes of Sonny with his father. I think they are written well.

stonecoldhot

Re: Michael's Compassionate Speech to Stella

Postby stonecoldhot » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:15 pm

It is going to be a very sad day.......not looking foward to it :cry:

DaffyMaiden

Postby DaffyMaiden » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:31 pm

That was a great scene. Max Gail is killing it.

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:13 am

Mike has his lucid moments. I loved it!!

Carolae

Postby Carolae » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:52 am

I never liked Stella from the beginning. She had this "holier than thou" attitude and was out to destroy any relationship between her nephew Curtis and Jordan. However, after Maxell's very emotional speech to her, she seemed to have melted and his words really hit home. She even called back this girl who will assume use to be in love with Curtis after having second thoughts of asking her to come to Port Charles. Maxwell needs to be nominated and win the Best Supporting Actor. Will miss seeing his character once his condition worsens but hope that won't be for awhile.

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:50 am

Carolae wrote:I never liked Stella from the beginning. She had this "holier than thou" attitude and was out to destroy any relationship between her nephew Curtis and Jordan. However, after Maxell's very emotional speech to her, she seemed to have melted and his words really hit home. She even called back this girl who will assume use to be in love with Curtis after having second thoughts of asking her to come to Port Charles. Maxwell needs to be nominated and win the Best Supporting Actor. Will miss seeing his character once his condition worsens but hope that won't be for awhile.

I agree with everything you said. Will miss him. And hope he does get best supporting award.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:51 am

I never thought ANYONE could get through to that snarky witch---- I, too, have disliked that 'holier than thou' woman the minute she darkened Curtis' doorstep.
I had serious doubts and also had already decided that Max Gail was a stupid choice to play Mike before he ever appeared.... - but man oh man--- he's nailed that role from Day One!
It's gonna break my heart when he has to leave...

Return to “General Hospital”