I'm confused about the book

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
NotReal

I'm confused about the book

Postby NotReal » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:16 pm

What are Leisel and Peter doing...what ending is he writing to his book? I thought it was already written...Sorry if I;ve missed some major point..but I don't get this whole Peter torture thing..and now the fact he is writing the end...

Petunia64

Re: I'm confused about the book

Postby Petunia64 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:51 pm

I might be wrong, but to the best of memory, the book is Peter's confession of his part in Nathan's death.

NotReal

Postby NotReal » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:00 pm

Petunia64 wrote:I might be wrong, but to the best of memory, the book is Peter's confession of his part in Nathan's death.

Oh..thanks. Now I remember..Makes sense from OBrechts point of view. I still don't know what he needs to confess though....

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:12 pm

NotReal wrote:What are Leisel and Peter doing...what ending is he writing to his book? I thought it was already written...Sorry if I;ve missed some major point..but I don't get this whole Peter torture thing..and now the fact he is writing the end...

The book is a sequel to the first book. It should have the confession.

Petunia64

Postby Petunia64 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:39 am

Liesel and Nina blame Peter for Nathan's death. He lured Faison out of hiding by allowing Maxie to publish the article that Faison was Nathan's father. Faison was angry because Peter was using one of Faison's alias to write the book The Severed Branch. Plus, Faison did not know that the he had another son. Liesel and Nina need to blame someone for Nathan's death. It is too soon for them to be able to accept Nathan's death. Yesterday, Maxie told Lulu that it had been 5 months. (I think she said 5 months). They are not ready to have a life without Nathan in it.

centrd

Postby centrd » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:28 am

NotReal wrote:What are Leisel and Peter doing...what ending is he writing to his book? I thought it was already written...Sorry if I;ve missed some major point..but I don't get this whole Peter torture thing..and now the fact he is writing the end...

Leisl decided since Peter's a writer, she'd make him write his confession via a sequel to his previous book, The Severed Branch. She's convinced that as he tells his story, he's going to spill the beans because she is 100% certain he's guilty. Peter, on the other hand, told her in the preview that she may not get the ending she wants. Because he's not guilty of the things Leisl thinks he is.

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:13 pm

centrd wrote:

Leisl decided since Peter's a writer, she'd make him write his confession via a sequel to his previous book, The Severed Branch. She's convinced that as he tells his story, he's going to spill the beans because she is 100% certain he's guilty. Peter, on the other hand, told her in the preview that she may not get the ending she wants. Because he's not guilty of the things Leisl thinks he is.

poor peter , im hoping valentine finds him in time ,
i cant stand this woman and this storyline is making her seem more stupid , they know who pulled the trigger and who killed nathan it was fiason not peter . so big deal peter lured fiason out because he wanted him dead , so did nathan and maxie and lulu who wanted him captured .Leisl knows how fiason was and she knows how badly fiason treated peter , she looks like a fool.

ann monique

Postby ann monique » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:58 am

nathan was an idiot who played with fire and got burnt
he knew faison was dangerous and he did the interview trashing him
that idiot decided to be the one to take down faison when far better people had failed
peter told lulu to flush out faison
the interview is on lulu and nathan
peter didnot know about the article until after lulu sent it into her boss
peter was unable to stop it from going to out because lulu already sent it into her boss
seems thats the part people like to forget
she sent in her article to her boss then she showed it to peter
hence him telling her he couldnot pull it because she had already sent it
facts are faison came to town for peter, but dr o warned him and he left
he returned to town after reading the interview
why would faison go to ninas office and not peters if he was looking for peter ?
he knew val and nina were out of town he was hiding in vals island
i will always say he went looking for maxie because dro told him about the baby

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:14 pm

They are just ripping off Misery down to the part where Kathy Bates makes Scott Cann rewrite the book bc she did not the ending.

Return to “General Hospital”