Soap Hub/Bryan Craig confirmed!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
alissain

Soap Hub/Bryan Craig confirmed!

Postby alissain » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:35 am

I read that Bryan Craig confirmed he IS on his way back to GH! If true then maybe this answers our wondering who the screaming patient is in the cell next to Carly.

ransomha

Re: Soap Hub/Bryan Craig confirmed!

Postby ransomha » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:10 am

I Really really really hope this is true!

centrd

Postby centrd » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:51 am

alissain wrote:I read that Bryan Craig confirmed he IS on his way back to GH! If true then maybe this answers our wondering who the screaming patient is in the cell next to Carly.

It has to be for a short stint because he was cast in Eva Longoria's new primetime series, Grand Hotel.

You can see him featured heavily in this trailer for the new series.

https://abc.go.com/shows/abc-new-shows/news/shows/grand-hotel-coming-soon-to-abc

bohenecadese

Postby bohenecadese » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:11 am

Is he coming back to claim his daughter???

Will he conquer Ava's heart in the process, but then be devastated when Michael is in her bed to get back at Kickit???

Will the sight of the Michael/Ava/Morgan triangle explode the heads of the holy trio and daytime viewers????

Will the all-consuming who's the daddy storyline break GH out of the last place and send their daytime ratings soaring??

centrd

Postby centrd » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:55 am

Well, unfortunately, that confirmation is about as clear as Bryan's own post. Yes, he's coming to GH, but does that mean General Hospital or Grand Hotel? He's clearly playing with people, not answering the question other than to say, " ha! it’s almost exactly what it means...."

The question mark at the end of Soap Hub's claim, Bryan Craig Confirms His Return To General Hospital?!? makes that "confirmation" questionable. Hate those sensational headlines.

alissain

Postby alissain » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:22 am

bohenecadese wrote:Is he coming back to claim his daughter???

Will he conquer Ava's heart in the process, but then be devastated when Michael is in her bed to get back at Kickit???

Will the sight of the Michael/Ava/Morgan triangle explode the heads of the holy trio and daytime viewers????

Will the all-consuming who's the daddy storyline break GH out of the last place and send their daytime ratings soaring??

What daughter? Also since when has there ever been any attraction between Michael and Ava?

Petunia64

Postby Petunia64 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:46 pm

Hello alissain, the child in question is Avery. Some viewers think Morgan is her father. As for Michael, you are correct he was never involved with Ava. However he and Kiki were together for a time after she and Morgan broke up. Then the doomed couple broke up (Morgan & Kiki).

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:16 pm

Well. since they are bringing back one of Sonny`s kids, they can kill off another one (Dante), it all evens out :roll:

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:25 pm

Bryan Craig is not returning to General Hospital according to the following link
I copied this from Soap Central
https://www.soapoperanews.net/2018/0...um=twitter&m=1

alissain

Postby alissain » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:28 pm

I understood it as GENERAL HOSPITAL just the way it was written and the whole vibe of the article. I would bet $$$ that's exactly what the article is referring to .

Return to “General Hospital”