Will Nelle kill...

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
taramartin

Will Nelle kill...

Postby taramartin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:11 am

Dante? The actor who plays Dante is leaving the show and Nelle's storyline seems to be approaching the climax. Chase is now involved and Dante works with him. Dante may get the goods on Nelle first and get killed. I don't really want to see Dante gone but unless he is replaced by a new actor he'll be gone.

trishLynne

Re: Will Nelle kill...

Postby trishLynne » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:48 am

I'm thinking this also. Dante will be directly involved because Chase is his partner. Chase made it sound like he believed Nelle would try to kill Michael so Chase & Dante will figure it out and Dante will get hit in the crossfire.

moreGH2love

Postby moreGH2love » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:15 am

JaNelle could well kill anyone else who prevents her from getting something she wants. She is just psycho like that.

Winterhaven

Postby Winterhaven » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:03 pm

I really hope they don't kill Dante off, as much as I don't like recasting characters, I would rather see a recast then kill off yet another police officer. Plus Sonny really doesn't need to loose another son.

hebrides

Postby hebrides » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:07 pm

No I don't want her to kill Dante or anyone. It would be much more effective if she arranged another "accident" while on an outing with Michael. Only Michael will be wary at all times and will not be killed. He will find evidence of her brakes cutting or whatever she does. It is imperative that she be brought down asap. I can't stand much more of this pure evil. That goes double for horrible Obrecht.

trishLynne

Postby trishLynne » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:41 pm

hebrides wrote:No I don't want her to kill Dante or anyone. It would be much more effective if she arranged another "accident" while on an outing with Michael. Only Michael will be wary at all times and will not be killed. He will find evidence of her brakes cutting or whatever she does. It is imperative that she be brought down asap. I can't stand much more of this pure evil. That goes double for horrible Obrecht.

Yea and she can get rid of Michael whenever she wants at this point because she will be entitled to his families riches due to them having a baby together. They don't need to be married, there doesn't need to be a will, etc.

Soapsme

Postby Soapsme » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:18 pm

trishLynne wrote:
hebrides wrote:No I don't want her to kill Dante or anyone. It would be much more effective if she arranged another "accident" while on an outing with Michael. Only Michael will be wary at all times and will not be killed. He will find evidence of her brakes cutting or whatever she does. It is imperative that she be brought down asap. I can't stand much more of this pure evil. That goes double for horrible Obrecht.

Yea and she can get rid of Michael whenever she wants at this point because she will be entitled to his families riches due to them having a baby together. They don't need to be married, there doesn't need to be a will, etc.

I don't think she would be entitled to the family riches, yes she would be entitled to child support but that would be it. Unless she was found to be an unfit mother and Michael got custody of the baby.....which is what I'm rooting for.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:53 pm

Soapsme wrote:I don't think she would be entitled to the family riches, yes she would be entitled to child support but that would be it. Unless she was found to be an unfit mother and Michael got custody of the baby.....which is what I'm rooting for.

If Michael dies and they are not married she is not entitled to child support from his estate. It would have to be asked for, but with Monica in her non-alert mode right now she would give Nelle anything she wanted to keep the baby close to the family.

Soapsme

Postby Soapsme » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:05 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
Soapsme wrote:I don't think she would be entitled to the family riches, yes she would be entitled to child support but that would be it. Unless she was found to be an unfit mother and Michael got custody of the baby.....which is what I'm rooting for.

If Michael dies and they are not married she is not entitled to child support from his estate. It would have to be asked for, but with Monica in her non-alert mode right now she would give Nelle anything she wanted to keep the baby close to the family.

Yikes..... I wasn't thinking about Michael dying by any means and to tell you the truth I'm still not on board with the DNA test saying that Michael is the real father. Brad is the Lab guy and all of a sudden he and Lucas want a baby and Nelle wants to hook in Michael......I am really starting to wonder if Brad and Nelle made a sick pack so both of them can get what that want.....Brad has done it before why not do it again?????

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:25 pm

Soapsme wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:

Yikes..... I wasn't thinking about Michael dying by any means and to tell you the truth I'm still not on board with the DNA test saying that Michael is the real father. Brad is the Lab guy and all of a sudden he and Lucas want a baby and Nelle wants to hook in Michael......I am really starting to wonder if Brad and Nelle made a sick pack so both of them can get what that want.....Brad has done it before why not do it again?????

Naw, Carly has never done anything to Brad nor has Michael so he wouldn't do anything to cause his in-laws harm. Nelle tried to worm her way close to Brad so she could have an insider on her side as a way to circumvent Carly and gain family allies. Plus Brad has come close to loosing Lucas once already since they married due to his slide backwards to get money out of Finn. Lucas is very much Bobbie's little boy and has never shown any Jerome qualities.

Nelle thinks she can pull the wool over anyone's eyes and make herself look like the victim. So glad Michael isn't buying into it and has a plan. Spin does need to work faster.

Return to “General Hospital”