Liz Family

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
mademma

Liz Family

Postby mademma » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:24 am

As long as I can remember Liz only got along with Steve and Grams so why are they all of a sudden talking about bringing them home. From what I remember her mom and dad abandon her and had no contact with any of the drama in her life and Sara slept with lucky and tormented her. I did like her with Hayden and we know it is a possible that she is not related to her GH can always change the story. Franco only wanted to marry her and be a family with the kids now he wants to wait for her family? Do we even know who her mom is? it would be funny if it was someone we knew just to spice it up some. I do like the idea of one of her kids being aged and coming out of the attic or grams house or even upstairs playing video games. Cameron is suppose to be older than Molly but still sleeps with a night light and Jake is suppose to be older than Joss maybe Helena gave him something.

Stilitia

Re: Liz Family

Postby Stilitia » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:04 am

I'm all for Liz to get some family that stays!! Lordy I am so tired of us getting some family for her just to have it yanked away when we let it grow on us :cry:

Like just bring back Hayden (even if recast, I'll be sad but at least it's someone recent we all loved)

lunkaford

Postby lunkaford » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:29 am

Mademma, "attic children," too funny.

lunkaford

Postby lunkaford » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:34 am

They site Cameron as 10 years old, but Zander died in 2004 which would make him 13 or 14 (unless Liz had "crypt sex" like Ava and Sonny)

centrd

Postby centrd » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:55 am

mademma wrote:As long as I can remember Liz only got along with Steve and Grams so why are they all of a sudden talking about bringing them home.

It's all going to backfire, clearly, so they can create more obstacles to prevent their marriage. Liz doesn't want them there and Franco's pushing anyway, so it's going to create drama, that's why.

TheValFran

Postby TheValFran » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:12 am

ITA it bring drama with Liz's marriage and I believe GH has finally realize that Liz and Franco is a horrible mix. They should of never hooked them up and he should of never stayed at GH. Chances are he is leaving after his contract and they are putting this in for his exit.

With everything going on in PC, neither has been seen much. They are moving her more into to Kiki's situation. I remember when Liz came to PC and I like her very much, so I want ot see better things for this actress.

centrd

Postby centrd » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:41 am

TheValFran wrote:ITA it bring drama with Liz's marriage and I believe GH has finally realize that Liz and Franco is a horrible mix. They should of never hooked them up and he should of never stayed at GH. Chances are he is leaving after his contract and they are putting this in for his exit.

With everything going on in PC, neither has been seen much. They are moving her more into to Kiki's situation. I remember when Liz came to PC and I like her very much, so I want ot see better things for this actress.

I doubt it. Friz win top couple in fan polls quite frequently. They're very popular together and enjoy working with each other.

I really liked Franco's hair today. :D

MarieDet

Postby MarieDet » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:30 am

I just hope they don't have any plans to bring that Sarah back, hated her.

If they want family, there's Hayden for a sister, forget Sarah.

Kind of dumb they make her father this stupid idiot that doesn't care about his kids.

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:26 am

MarieDet wrote:I just hope they don't have any plans to bring that Sarah back, hated her.

Kind of dumb they make her father this stupid idiot that doesn't care about his kids.

ITA, but I never liked Hayden, but I have to admit, I didn’t give her character a chance. Sarah who? That’s how I feel about that character. Truthfully, I loved Jeff. I thought with all of that Heather nonsense, he needed s break. It was jacked up that he was portrayed as an absentee father. I wonder if RDA is coming back.

MarieDet

Postby MarieDet » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:39 am

Chococat1492 wrote:
MarieDet wrote:I just hope they don't have any plans to bring that Sarah back, hated her.

ITA, but I never liked Hayden, but I have to admit, I didn’t give her character a chance. Sarah who? That’s how I feel about that character. Truthfully, I loved Jeff. I thought with all of that Heather nonsense, he needed s break. It was jacked up that he was portrayed as an absentee father. I wonder if RDA is coming back.

No he said he doesn't want to come back, we'd have to get a recast.

Return to “General Hospital”