Is Heather Weber in Ferncliff?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
eglassman11

Postby eglassman11 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:08 pm

I would love to have her come back and play with Carly. If they are going to bring back Jeff Weber, she would be the perfect person for that plot line. In the past, she was obsessed with Jeff Webber even after they divorced.

Lauras987

Re: Is Heather Weber in Ferncliff?

Postby Lauras987 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:29 am

Heather was last seen in Miscavige. It is a higher security psych ward than Ferncliff. Still Heather was easily able to escape.

ilsalund

Postby ilsalund » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:59 am

Lauras987 wrote:Heather was last seen in Miscavige. It is a higher security psych ward than Ferncliff. Still Heather was easily able to escape.

Darn! I forgot that she was moved. It would have been so much fun to see her and Carly together, however, I think Carly has enough problems at the moment. Even I feel sorry for her.

eglassman11

Postby eglassman11 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:32 am

Since they brought in Betsy, I was wondering if the actress who played Heather had a falling out with those in charge of GH TV show. They really want to bring her back if they bring back Jeff Webber. She has so many connections which have yet to be explored. Now that Jason is back, I keep wondering why they never talk about Scott Baldwin taking care of him when he was a child before Alan and Monica took him in.

Maybe label we will recast Steven Lars Webber if they will be bringing back Sarah and their father. He’s got to be out of prison by now.

Return to “General Hospital”