If only Carly were likeable..

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
abi1126

If only Carly were likeable..

Postby abi1126 » Fri May 25, 2018 12:32 am

..then I wouldn't be enjoying her being railroaded so much! :D

Disclaimer: Nelle really sucks too, just not as much.

fightcrab

Re: If only Carly were likeable..

Postby fightcrab » Fri May 25, 2018 1:13 am

abi1126 wrote:..then I wouldn't be enjoying her being railroaded so much! :D

I like Carly, but I also enjoy how Nell plays her. I know in the end nothing will happen to Carly. She will be ok.

abi1126

Postby abi1126 » Sun May 27, 2018 8:59 pm

fightcrab wrote:
abi1126 wrote:..then I wouldn't be enjoying her being railroaded so much! :D

I like Carly, but I also enjoy how Nell plays her. I know in the end nothing will happen to Carly. She will be ok.

I know, and that makes me sad. :(

#carlyvacationtime

MarieDet

Postby MarieDet » Mon May 28, 2018 8:13 am

Sonny and Carly are a drag because they both think they're almighty and holy and they always win, that makes them boring as well as damn air hogs who are killing the ratings.

TIIC are too stupid to see that characters that always win are BORING, especially when they are lowlife garbage people like mobsters and mob molls.

Lmanning

Postby Lmanning » Mon May 28, 2018 8:24 pm

About 6yrs ago I came to GH, and Jason was the character I connected with. I went back binging his history as far back as I could. Carly is a very big part of Jason's history, and I very much like this character knowing her history. Carly is more than just her faults and failures. I would love to have a mom like her. You don't mess with her kids because Mama Bear is on the prowl. Also I'd love to have a friend like her too. She's going to stick with you through thick and thin. More than that she's going to deal some hard truths when needed. A real friend tells it like it is, and isn't going blow smoke up your bum.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Mon May 28, 2018 9:18 pm

SL is ridiculous. Carly wrote the book on cunning deception, so it’s absurd to think that Nelle is pull the wool over her eyes. Blech

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Tue May 29, 2018 6:56 am

To me Carly is likable, yep what she did when she was younger was wrong.. but LW has taken Carly to another Level and I like Carly, she would be the kind of friend I would want, without a doubt, she would be there when you need her... yep she may at times be over bearing, but she is Carly, I cant wait for this story to end with that nasty no good wormy little bi-itch Nelle and she is busted, can;t wait who ever busts her for the horrible games she did.. Using Carly's dead son what kind of person would do that to another human being..Carly dont deserve that!!
Nelle decided to use Morgan because Carly loves her kids no matter what and when your parent and you lose a child... that's some thing you never get over.. its a lifetime of hurt for a parent and why Nelle wants to hurt carly or kill her don't know...and for that nasty cuckoo Nelle to do that to Carly is not even Funny, not even close,

Carly did try to give Nelle a chance, she gave her a job, but she was fired because she was stealing, Carly really wanted to take her under wing... but eveytime Nelle Focked Up.... so I feel Nelle is the loser Carly will soon be free... looking up at window at the sanitarium at Nelle and shooting her the bird and laughing her ass off at Psycho Nelle with her Grand child in her arms and Michael beside his Mom... perfect ending......

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue May 29, 2018 9:19 am

I like Carly most of the time and hate the way they are writing her.

Carly would have suspected Nell and Ava in a NY minute and if Ava broth the penguin mobile why wouldn't she put two and two together that Ava was working with Nell?

Come on Carly,

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Tue May 29, 2018 10:31 am

ransomha wrote:I like Carly most of the time and hate the way they are writing her.

Carly would have suspected Nell and Ava in a NY minute and if Ava broth the penguin mobile why wouldn't she put two and two together that Ava was working with Nell?

Come on Carly,

Exactly! Smart Carly would figure this out in a second but they dumb characters down or make them suddenly pathetic (Alexis) to fit the story but leaves us viewers annoyed

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Tue May 29, 2018 1:32 pm

Valentine14 wrote:
ransomha wrote:I like Carly most of the time and hate the way they are writing her.

Come on Carly,

Exactly! Smart Carly would figure this out in a second but they dumb characters down or make them suddenly pathetic (Alexis) to fit the story but leaves us viewers annoyed

You guys are SPOT ON. However, I think Carly is still grieving the loss of Morgan, so at this time “regular” Carly is absent. You all know that if Carly was in her right mind, Nell would have been the number 1 suspect in all of the shaninigans that have been going on. I’m hoping this storyline is not going to take months to resolve. I’m done with Nell just coasting her way through this. Michael is such a wuss, but it’s not his fault.

Return to “General Hospital”