I don’t feel bad Kiki after today’s show

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
lakotasmommy

Re: I don’t feel bad Kiki after today’s show

Postby lakotasmommy » Fri May 25, 2018 4:42 am

LuvsJason2 wrote:Dr bench is going to be the Rattler on KiKi,,, he over hears her talking about her one stand with Grif...to someone
and Bench I think all but runs to Ava and tells on KiKi...lol this is what heard from other places...

I think pervert Bensh will blackmail Kiki, he is sooooo GROSS!

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri May 25, 2018 3:40 pm

Glad Kiki slept with Griffin if she felt like it. Why not?

Soapsme

Postby Soapsme » Fri May 25, 2018 3:56 pm

lakotasmommy wrote:
LuvsJason2 wrote:Dr bench is going to be the Rattler on KiKi,,, he over hears her talking about her one stand with Grif...to someone
and Bench I think all but runs to Ava and tells on KiKi...lol this is what heard from other places...

I think pervert Bensh will blackmail Kiki, he is sooooo GROSS!

I think your right.....but I'm hoping Kiki somehow finds a way to turn the tables and the gross pervert is found out.

TheValFran

Postby TheValFran » Fri May 25, 2018 11:49 pm

Yes, Karma is a B......... but no one need to deal with sexual harassment. It was in the cards when Kiki was always holding on to Griffin when the time was in need.

I blame Griffin, he is a total scumbag and hypricrit, he always used his priesthood to not commit to a woman and with Ava told her he was not sure about love. Give me a break! He just want to get it on with no commitment.

When Ava told him off, she should of left him there, instead of begging to forgive her; not knowing he screwed her daughter the night before.

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat May 26, 2018 2:34 am

ransomha wrote:Glad Kiki slept with Griffin if she felt like it. Why not?

I agree. I don't see why everyone's so down on either Kiki or Griffin. He thought he just broke up with the woman he was seeing, who basically told him to go to hell. He got drunk, then a beautiful woman, for whom he has affection, kissed him. He wasn't doing anything wrong but felt horrified the next morning anyway. As for Kiki, clearly she has some chemistry with Griffin. But she was so worried that this would destroy her mother that she would deny her own chance at happiness. Too bad her mother wasn't equally worried about Kiki's happiness when sleeping with her boyfriend.

soulofgh

Postby soulofgh » Sat May 26, 2018 8:20 am

RLY? Kiki and Griffen? Any other couple could have had a sek scene, ya know. :lol: They ruined Kiki for me, I thought the SL was going somewhere, firing that sleazy Doctor, but no. :roll:

ann monique

Postby ann monique » Sat May 26, 2018 1:46 pm

ava may of slept with morgan but kiki stopped being the victim when she testified for sonny against her mother during averys custody battle
im ok with kiki feeling the full force of avas wrath as well as griffin
they judge and condem ava they aint no better

MarieDet

Postby MarieDet » Sat May 26, 2018 4:33 pm

LuvsJason2 wrote:Im glad KiKi did that...payback is hell... and of all the people who deserve pay back is that 2 face back stabbing killer b-itch AVA... I cant wait for the fallout because Bench is going to tell on Griffin and Kiki....

and then I hope they get together and become a couple... and AVA leaves town in a body bag or is forced out by the mob for helping Nelle... gas lighting Carly... by keeping the blanket... she could have help Carly and maybe Carly wouldn't be on her a.s.s so much if she just wake up...maybe Sonny wouldn't give her hard time but because of what she has done now... Sonny will re-gain full custody with no problem... she hung herself when she teamed up with Nelle.......

Why would Ava ever help stupid Carly? Carly is always on someone's a.s.s. especially Ava and Nelle's. I hope they lock up Carly and throw her self righteous a.s.s. in jail or a mental ward forever, she makes me sick.

Soapsme

Postby Soapsme » Sat May 26, 2018 6:10 pm

MarieDet wrote:
LuvsJason2 wrote:Im glad KiKi did that...payback is hell... and of all the people who deserve pay back is that 2 face back stabbing killer b-itch AVA... I cant wait for the fallout because Bench is going to tell on Griffin and Kiki....

and then I hope they get together and become a couple... and AVA leaves town in a body bag or is forced out by the mob for helping Nelle... gas lighting Carly... by keeping the blanket... she could have help Carly and maybe Carly wouldn't be on her a.s.s so much if she just wake up...maybe Sonny wouldn't give her hard time but because of what she has done now... Sonny will re-gain full custody with no problem... she hung herself when she teamed up with Nelle.......

Why would Ava ever help stupid Carly? Carly is always on someone's a.s.s. especially Ava and Nelle's. I hope they lock up Carly and throw her self righteous a.s.s. in jail or a mental ward forever, she makes me sick.

I'll tell you why because she will be back into a corner, someone (Griffin, Kiki , Michael Avery...Etc) who will find the blanket and will say it was Ava who was trying to set up Carly and to clear her name she will turn on Nelle on a dime.

Return to “General Hospital”