This is For Jason Appreciation

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
LuvsJason2

Re: This is For Jason Appreciation

Postby LuvsJason2 » Wed May 16, 2018 5:14 pm

Jason and Sam smiles looked great on both of their faces... when they seen each other... thats one thing that is still natural for these two... they light up around each other... I liked the way Jason was checking her out...LoL Naughty Boy :P

sjogirl

Postby sjogirl » Wed May 16, 2018 5:18 pm

LuvsJason2 wrote:Jason and Sam smiles looked great on both of their faces... when they seen each other... thats one thing that is still natural for these two... they light up around each other... I liked the way Jason was checking her out...LoL Naughty Boy :P

Oh my gosh, I know...I need some more naughtiness from those 2!

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:45 pm

sjogirl wrote:
LuvsJason2 wrote:Jason and Sam smiles looked great on both of their faces... when they seen each other... thats one thing that is still natural for these two... they light up around each other... I liked the way Jason was checking her out...LoL Naughty Boy :P

Oh my gosh, I know...I need some more naughtiness from those 2!

They need to hug..... then from the hug, kiss... then ... well whatever happens let it happen...lol :lol that is coming its slow but we will get it....

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:20 pm

LuvsJason2 wrote:I dont see why Jason doesn't dont tell Anna he is on to her.... about peter.... Im ready for this Story to end already...

I feel the same way. I think this is why he told Robin to keep an eye out on her. The ending to this storyline has to be the BOMB!! Peter’s identity needs to be revealed in front of Maxie, Robin, Jason, Griffin, etc. Of course, Mama Anna will be there front and center.

Return to “General Hospital”