This is For Jason Appreciation

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
LuvsJason2

Re: This is For Jason Appreciation

Postby LuvsJason2 » Wed May 16, 2018 5:14 pm

Jason and Sam smiles looked great on both of their faces... when they seen each other... thats one thing that is still natural for these two... they light up around each other... I liked the way Jason was checking her out...LoL Naughty Boy :P

sjogirl

Postby sjogirl » Wed May 16, 2018 5:18 pm

LuvsJason2 wrote:Jason and Sam smiles looked great on both of their faces... when they seen each other... thats one thing that is still natural for these two... they light up around each other... I liked the way Jason was checking her out...LoL Naughty Boy :P

Oh my gosh, I know...I need some more naughtiness from those 2!

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:45 pm

sjogirl wrote:
LuvsJason2 wrote:Jason and Sam smiles looked great on both of their faces... when they seen each other... thats one thing that is still natural for these two... they light up around each other... I liked the way Jason was checking her out...LoL Naughty Boy :P

Oh my gosh, I know...I need some more naughtiness from those 2!

They need to hug..... then from the hug, kiss... then ... well whatever happens let it happen...lol :lol that is coming its slow but we will get it....

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:20 pm

LuvsJason2 wrote:I dont see why Jason doesn't dont tell Anna he is on to her.... about peter.... Im ready for this Story to end already...

I feel the same way. I think this is why he told Robin to keep an eye out on her. The ending to this storyline has to be the BOMB!! Peter’s identity needs to be revealed in front of Maxie, Robin, Jason, Griffin, etc. Of course, Mama Anna will be there front and center.

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:11 am

He remembered he loved her
when he remembered nothing else.

Stilitia

Postby Stilitia » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:35 am

LuvsJason2 wrote:He remembered he loved her
when he remembered nothing else.

OMG thank you for finding this!! I kept trying to search all options to bring it back because ppl LOVE Jason (with good reason) but have lost a little love for Jasam (not me!!) And I wanted this thread back for them :)

I clearly can't search on this site lol not user friendly for me!

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:42 am

Well when and if Jason and Sam re-unite, then I will go to Jasam thread but for now I'm all about Jason I love Jason and so glad he is back....,, he is my favorite character
when Drew was Jason, I fast forward his scenes he was never Jason to me... every now and then I would watch sam and Drew/Jason not much I just felt BM should have been brought in as another character...I like BM but not as Jason...Drew will be fine without Sam...

But in meantime I love this clip....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JomqGtkFH2o

Winterhaven

Postby Winterhaven » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:37 am

When Sam and Jason reunite, I will also be back in the Jasam thread. I'm somewhat disappointed in the writing for Jason and Sam though, I hate having Sam just using Jason when she needs help for Drew. She doesn't seem to get it that Drew is a complete A$$ when it comes to Jason and Jason shouldn't have to deal with Drew being a complete jerk! Especially, when he really has no reason at all to hate Jason so much.

But I do love Jason, and if Sam doesn't get her head on straight, Jason can move on! Sam is beginning to not deserve Jason, she can go back to Drew and live her boring life with Drew.

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:43 am

Winterhaven wrote:When Sam and Jason reunite, I will also be back in the Jasam thread. I'm somewhat disappointed in the writing for Jason and Sam though, I hate having Sam just using Jason when she needs help for Drew. She doesn't seem to get it that Drew is a complete A$$ when it comes to Jason and Jason shouldn't have to deal with Drew being a complete jerk! Especially, when he really has no reason at all to hate Jason so much.

But I do love Jason, and if Sam doesn't get her head on straight, Jason can move on! Sam is beginning to not deserve Jason, she can go back to Drew and live her boring life with Drew.

I’d rather have Jason move on. It just seems to me that Jason and Sam getting back together seems to be on the back burner...for now at least.

Stilitia

Postby Stilitia » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:10 pm

Chococat1492 wrote:
Winterhaven wrote:When Sam and Jason reunite, I will also be back in the Jasam thread. I'm somewhat disappointed in the writing for Jason and Sam though, I hate having Sam just using Jason when she needs help for Drew. She doesn't seem to get it that Drew is a complete A$$ when it comes to Jason and Jason shouldn't have to deal with Drew being a complete jerk! Especially, when he really has no reason at all to hate Jason so much.

I’d rather have Jason move on. It just seems to me that Jason and Sam getting back together seems to be on the back burner...for now at least.

I know, I will still hope for my Jasam reunion, those 2 together were just so unbelievably great!! I too didn't like BM as Jason, he just wasn't. And it has nothing to do with "growth" or change, people are who they are and you don't always have to change everything about yourself to have growth. Him not working with Sonny, or being in a bike shop and running a media company is NOT Jason lol He would never. He could still work with Sonny and tell him NO (which we all know he has) and that would be growth. Growth comes in many forms, doesn't mean you change everything about yourself

I'm so far not sold on Sam and Drew. I didn't see the romance blossom the way it usually does on these soaps.. with great adventures! They seemed to try and build them based on memories of Jason and it washed out her spunk. So if she's not with Jason I'd want her with someone else, like maybe Curtis?!

As for our main love Jason, I'm not sure there is any lady on the show currently good enough or fit to be paired with him... either too young or too weird. Maybe him and this new lady prosecutor? (I haven't watched recently so I haven't been able to see her work)

Like the idea of Jason and Kim is just weird cause I keep seeing Carly and she'd only be with him because he looks like how Drew used to look lol

Return to “General Hospital”