#Killy #Dream Appreciation

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
crazyaunt

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby crazyaunt » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:12 pm

KeMoCrush wrote:
centrd wrote:KemoCrush now has me thinking about Drew being a single father, and how he'll probably turn to people he thinks are good mothers to help him with Scout when things come up. And who are those two mothers? Why Liz and Kim of course. He made that connection yesterday and pointed it out to us all. Hmmm...

i found it weird, could be nothing, but he made a point of saying to both liz and kim in a matter of minutes.

It could very well be the " single dad" angle that the writers are going. Besides Elizabeth and Kim, there is Scout's granny Monica :) to help out. I don't think Drew will go that route unless Sam decides that Jason's lifestyle of danger is where she is the happiest , that's a game changer for sure. I'm hoping that if Drew goes that route, he gets the best of the best lawyer because Diane will undoubtedly be Sam's :roll:. Hmmmm maybe Alexis. Both could argue how their client is better suited to raise Scout...Diane being a mob boss attorney and Alexis being married to a former mob guy both arguing their client is better suited to raise a little one year old girl and maybe the back and forth of it will cause Sam to rethink her decision . I personally hope the writers don't go there but it would definitely bring some good drama to a show that's lacking in that department. IMO. Later Dream fans

KeMoCrush

Postby KeMoCrush » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:42 pm

Although i don't like the story, Sam looked beautiful today.

centrd

Postby centrd » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:54 pm

Did you guys see this? Even with Dream split up at the moment, they still beat out JaSam in this week's Soap Opera Digest readers' poll.

https://twitter.com/gh_fan4/status/987454068737142784

centrd

Postby centrd » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:54 pm

KeMoCrush wrote:Although i don't like the story, Sam looked beautiful today.

She really did. It's nice to see her dressed up.

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:29 am

centrd wrote:
KeMoCrush wrote:Although i don't like the story, Sam looked beautiful today.

She really did. It's nice to see her dressed up.

Sam is definitely a beautiful woman. Her beauty comes from within. She would look beautiful even if she was wearing rags :D

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:04 pm

Somebody said they thought the white dress was a foreshadowing of a JaSam wedding. :roll:

If that happens, then the writers will have lost their minds, because that is NOT what Sam would do. Heck, she divorced Drew when she thought he was Jason so they could start fresh. No way would she divorce Drew and jump right back into marriage with Jason after everything that's gone down between all of them. That is not our girl and if they have her do that, then the writers are completely schizoid.

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:24 pm

[quote="centrd"]Somebody said they thought the white dress was a foreshadowing of a JaSam wedding. :roll:

If that happens, then the writers will have lost their minds, because that is NOT what Sam would do. Heck, she divorced Drew when she thought he was Jason so they could start fresh. No way would she divorce Drew and jump right back into marriage with Jason after everything that's gone down between all of them. That is not our girl and if they have her do that, then the writers are completely schizoid.[/quote]

centrd, I call the bolded part ....wishful thinking on someone's part :lol: Sam loves Drew and I'm like you, there's no way the Sam that we know, would do that to Drew. I do think that she's still unsure about where she wants to be. I read on a Soap Central thread that Jason and Sam almost kiss in next week's episodes. The important word here is ALMOST. I'm hoping Sam is the one that pulls back after seeing her wedding band still on her finger. Right now the writing is all over the place with Sam and I think that's because they're still not sure how this story will play out in the end. I think SB's return put a kink in their shorts and they are getting a few wedgies trying to get them straightened out :lol: Anyway in all seriousness, I'm missing Dream. I'm missing the sweetest couple on GH gracing my tv screen. I think Sam is fixing to face some tough questions from Drew concerning her "finding herself" vacation, to seeing Jason, to asking Alexis to take care of the kids while she helps out that useless Spinelle and Jason (hope I'm not stepping on any Dream fan toes with Spinelle. I just never cared for the character). But Sam needs to hear whatever Drew throws out there, because he has been patiently waiting for her and giving her the space she wanted just so she can think and she has pretty much thrown it in his face with her "adventure with Jason"....thanks writers :evil: I still love her, but gosh the writers are totally undoing what it took her 5 years to accomplish and turning her back into the Sam that hid in the shadows of Jason's life :evil: Keeping the faith that our couple will be the couple together when the writers get this mess straightened out.

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:34 pm

crazyaunt wrote:
centrd wrote:Somebody said they thought the white dress was a foreshadowing of a JaSam wedding. :roll:

If that happens, then the writers will have lost their minds, because that is NOT what Sam would do. Heck, she divorced Drew when she thought he was Jason so they could start fresh. No way would she divorce Drew and jump right back into marriage with Jason after everything that's gone down between all of them. That is not our girl and if they have her do that, then the writers are completely schizoid.

centrd, I call the bolded part ....wishful thinking on someone's part :lol: Sam loves Drew and I'm like you, there's no way the Sam that we know, would do that to Drew. I do think that she's still unsure about where she wants to be. I read on a Soap Central thread that Jason and Sam almost kiss in next week's episodes. The important word here is ALMOST. I'm hoping Sam is the one that pulls back after seeing her wedding band still on her finger. Right now the writing is all over the place with Sam and I think that's because they're still not sure how this story will play out in the end. I think SB's return put a kink in their shorts and they are getting a few wedgies trying to get them straightened out :lol: Anyway in all seriousness, I'm missing Dream. I'm missing the sweetest couple on GH gracing my tv screen. I think Sam is fixing to face some tough questions from Drew concerning her "finding herself" vacation, to seeing Jason, to asking Alexis to take care of the kids while she helps out that useless Spinelle and Jason (hope I'm not stepping on any Dream fan toes with Spinelle. I just never cared for the character). But Sam needs to hear whatever Drew throws out there, because he has been patiently waiting for her and giving her the space she wanted just so she can think and she has pretty much thrown it in his face with her "adventure with Jason"....thanks writers :evil: I still love her, but gosh the writers are totally undoing what it took her 5 years to accomplish and turning her back into the Sam that hid in the shadows of Jason's life :evil: Keeping the faith that our couple will be the couple together when the writers get this mess straightened out.

I hear ya and agree.

I used to like Spinelli. And Carly too. But when they started getting all up in Sam & Jason's business about how they knew what Sam wants and needs and she didn't, I was done with them. Especially Spinelli. He never used to be like that, telling someone what to do. He was more subtle than that when it came to people making decisions. The writers have really turned these people on their heads, all to accommodate the almighty Jason Morgan's return from wherever he goes when he's not on GH. Giving his acting classes, I suppose, with Max. Which I find truly funny.

centrd

Postby centrd » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:20 pm

Did you notice when Drew was in the hospital, he was reaching for his wedding ring? :(

Awwww.... :cry:

centrd

Postby centrd » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:34 pm

Gotta hand it to Kelly Monaco. Everybody knows who she really wants to work with, and yet she's a pro and giving the current story with Jason her all.

But we all know where the chemistry really is, and where Kelly's heart really lies. It's with Billy. I'm looking forward to that big Killy/Dream reunion.

We knew there'd be hard times ahead for our couple, so we can't despair. We just have to be patient. What Killy has onscreen is undeniable, and the show would be nuts to give that up for the wooden hitman with the one expression that never changes.

Don't lose hope guys. Dream is a force unto itself. Drew & Sam will be back together, sooner or later.

Return to “General Hospital”