Why doesn't Nelle reek of Morgan's aftershave?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
mistyrose52

Why doesn't Nelle reek of Morgan's aftershave?

Postby mistyrose52 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:12 pm

She sprayed it all over the stone, the air around it, and from what I know of perfume, that sticks all over until you wash it off.
Too many holes in this. I want her caught SO BAD!! Hate that stinking evil witch!! :twisted:

NJ SOAP LADY

Re: Why doesn't Nelle reek of Morgan's aftershave?

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:22 pm

mistyrose52 wrote:She sprayed it all over the stone, the air around it, and from what I know of perfume, that sticks all over until you wash it off.
Too many holes in this. I want her caught SO BAD!! Hate that stinking evil witch!! :twisted:

The way she sprayed it some had to get on her clothes. So yes she would reek of that after shave

crimsontyd

Postby crimsontyd » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:48 pm

This entire thing is DUMB as dirt. I was ready for it to be over before it started. I don’t care what Nelle’s sob story is she is just not LIKABLE at all. I loathe Carly on a good day but I’ve had enough of Nelle. Carly is a capital “B” but she is still Morgan’s mother and it’s sadistic to torment any grieving mother. End this idiotic poorly written story.

miztake

Postby miztake » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:59 pm

The whole storyline reeks of stupidity. From no cameras being at the MC, Carly's home not having security or cameras anywhere, and of course Nelle not being seen by neighbors or cameras from the street/ neighborhood sneaking around. The writers don't have a usually smart Carly thinking this seems like someone is trying to scare the crap out of me. I wonder who the hell it could be ? Hmmmm.. hell. ..Nelle. Also, yep the deranged chick would reek of Morgan's cologne. ..but no one notices or smells.

miztake

Postby miztake » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:06 pm

crimsontyd wrote:This entire thing is DUMB as dirt. I was ready for it to be over before it started. I don’t care what Nelle’s sob story is she is just not LIKABLE at all. I loathe Carly on a good day but I’ve had enough of Nelle. Carly is a capital “B” but she is still Morgan’s mother and it’s sadistic to torment any grieving mother. End this idiotic poorly written story.

ITA! This storyline is just horrible. Makes me sure hate Nelle more than I thought possible. I find nothing funny about a sociopath trying to drive her ex boyfriend's mother crazy with the idea her dead son is alive. Just a disgusting storyline that needs to end.

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:07 pm

Ya wouldnt Michael have smelled it? No he was too busy inviting her to an ELQ event for expectant parents? OMG how ridiculous :lol:

MarieDet

Postby MarieDet » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:06 am

miztake wrote:
crimsontyd wrote:This entire thing is DUMB as dirt. I was ready for it to be over before it started. I don’t care what Nelle’s sob story is she is just not LIKABLE at all. I loathe Carly on a good day but I’ve had enough of Nelle. Carly is a capital “B” but she is still Morgan’s mother and it’s sadistic to torment any grieving mother. End this idiotic poorly written story.

ITA! This storyline is just horrible. Makes me sure hate Nelle more than I thought possible. I find nothing funny about a sociopath trying to drive her ex boyfriend's mother crazy with the idea her dead son is alive. Just a disgusting storyline that needs to end.

Nelle is no more a sociopath than Carly is. I find Nelle much more likable than Carly or any of the younger crowd.

Comment

Postby Comment » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:49 am

Valentine14 wrote:Ya wouldnt Michael have smelled it? No he was too busy inviting her to an ELQ event for expectant parents? OMG how ridiculous :lol:

Also ridiculous is Ava. She screwed Morgan so she well knows his after shave, even had a bottle of it in her procession which she gave to Nelle after she offered to get rid of it for her, and she didn't smell it on Nelle?
The whole story line of Nelle haunting Carly about Morgan is bad. The character of Nelle is being written to be a pretty off her rocker to do a stunt like this to a mother that lost her son. I would not be surprised to see the Nelle actress land a big role in a movie or prime time TV show as a stalker/mentally ill character.

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:05 am

MarieDet wrote:
miztake wrote:

Nelle is no more a sociopath than Carly is. I find Nelle much more likable than Carly or any of the younger crowd.

I like Nell with all her flaws. She is more likable than some other favorite characters.

moreGH2love

Postby moreGH2love » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:13 am

That is the question I asked myself when the droplets of spray blew backwards towards Nell.

"Why doesn't Nell reek of Morgan's aftershave?"

Return to “General Hospital”