Carly ?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
smoken

Carly ?

Postby smoken » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:27 am

Every time I hear Carly talk about Nell and children I want to reach through the TV and smack her one she's nothing but a hypocrite everything Mel is doing is the same thing that Carly has done long before to lots of men don't forget when she first came to town she tried to break up her mother and Tony's relationship and she slept with the heartbroken Tony who lost his daughter BJ and Carly never gave it a second thought about how Tony would feel knowing that child she was carrying wasn't his butt AJs and look at Carly's track record at how she's used men over the years and she has the gall and audacity To talk about Nell like that, everytime I see Carly it's like looking into a mirror because Nell is the exact same way that Carly was but Carly runs around town thinking that she's better than everyone else when she's committed more crimes Than People realize I'm tired of people like her and Sonny running around thinking they're better than everyone else and the normal rules and laws don't apply to them what's your opinion

Chococat1492

Re: Carly ?

Postby Chococat1492 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:02 am

smoken wrote:Every time I hear Carly talk about Nell and children I want to reach through the TV and smack her one she's nothing but a hypocrite everything Mel is doing is the same thing that Carly has done long before to lots of men don't forget when she first came to town she tried to break up her mother and Tony's relationship and she slept with the heartbroken Tony who lost his daughter BJ and Carly never gave it a second thought about how Tony would feel knowing that child she was carrying wasn't his butt AJs and look at Carly's track record at how she's used men over the years and she has the gall and audacity To talk about Nell like that, everytime I see Carly it's like looking into a mirror because Nell is the exact same way that Carly was but Carly runs around town thinking that she's better than everyone else when she's committed more crimes Than People realize I'm tired of people like her and Sonny running around thinking they're better than everyone else and the normal rules and laws don't apply to them what's your opinion

You are preaching to the choir!!!!

MarieDet

Postby MarieDet » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:55 am

Yes I can't stand Carly especially how she goes around trying to poison everyone against Nelle, Joss and especially Olivia. When she gets that evil look it reminds me of the serpent in the Garden of Eden poisoning Eve's mind and convincing her to eat the apple. Who the hell is she to do that? She is a real snake in the grass flying on a high horse, er broom. I am rooting for Nelle to drive her nuts so she can go back to the looney bin.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:33 am

MarieDet wrote:Yes I can't stand Carly especially how she goes around trying to poison everyone against Nelle, Joss and especially Olivia. When she gets that evil look it reminds me of the serpent in the Garden of Eden poisoning Eve's mind and convincing her to eat the apple. Who the hell is she to do that? She is a real snake in the grass flying on a high horse, er broom. I am rooting for Nelle to drive her nuts so she can go back to the looney bin.

Hope Nelle gives her what she deserves

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:47 am

I'm afraid of nelle but Carly makes everything WORSE I wonder maybe she sees her younger herself in Nelle and hates her even more I can't even remember but did Carly ever make amends for what she did in the past ?

Stilitia

Postby Stilitia » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:30 am

Once again nice to see that to some people you must pay for every bad thing for every day of your life and even from people who have nothing to do with your original "sins"
So because Carly wronged Bobby a MILLION moons ago and Bobby has forgiven her and they have an amazing relationship now, it's ok for a random girl to come to town and exact revenge on Carly while she's grieving her dead son when Carly never did anything but be nice/giving to said girl... Nice

centrd

Postby centrd » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:13 am

Stilitia wrote:Once again nice to see that to some people you must pay for every bad thing for every day of your life and even from people who have nothing to do with your original "sins"
So because Carly wronged Bobby a MILLION moons ago and Bobby has forgiven her and they have an amazing relationship now, it's ok for a random girl to come to town and exact revenge on Carly while she's grieving her dead son when Carly never did anything but be nice/giving to said girl... Nice

I think it's the hypocrisy people are talking about. Two wrongs don't make a right, but Carly just keeps adding to the wrongs, rather than perhaps empathizing a little with the girl who is so very much like she was at that age. If she can't help make things right, at least stop making them worse. Everything about her approach to Nelle is spelling disaster.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:37 am

Stilitia wrote:Once again nice to see that to some people you must pay for every bad thing for every day of your life and even from people who have nothing to do with your original "sins"

Bobbie.....she was only the start. What about the wrongs to AJ, Monica, Tony, Jax.
At one time Carly planned to kill Jax with FRANCO

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:55 am

Go Carly, protect your family as any mother lion would!

Stilitia

Postby Stilitia » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:58 am

stonecoldhot wrote:

Bobbie.....she was only the start. What about the wrongs to AJ, Monica, Tony, Jax.
At one time Carly planned to kill Jax with FRANCO

Then let THOSE people go after Carly, if they have made peace with it doesn't make it right for some random person to exact revenge on Carly when she never did ANYTHING to Nelle

Return to “General Hospital”