Should GH kill off Cameron and Aiden?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
eglassman11

Should GH kill off Cameron and Aiden?

Postby eglassman11 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:26 am

Since the writers never show Cameron and Aiden with their mother and insist on showing that Elizabeth has basically one son, shouldn’t we just kill off Cameron and Aiden? Although this suggestion seems a bit rough, I am sure I am not the only one who is frustrated set only see Elizabeth caring for one son when she supposedly has three. Does she leave the other two win the trunk of a car? Maybe Frank go through them down the basement stairs. Why not recast them? Can they not find a plot line that includes her two other sons? Maybe the Writers have no idea of how to write a story about three young boys talking to each other. Perhaps the writers should visit hey middle school to learn how a little boy speaks to another little boy, especially if those two boys are brothers. Then add a third boy. What is wrong with these riders? Nickelodeon and Disney Junior seem to be able to do it. With issues like this, maybe the riders should stop Having their characters have babies. That would solve their future dilemmas.

ilsalund

Re: Should GH kill off Cameron and Aiden?

Postby ilsalund » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:55 am

eglassman11 wrote:Since the writers never show Cameron and Aiden with their mother and insist on showing that Elizabeth has basically one son, shouldn’t we just kill off Cameron and Aiden? Although this suggestion seems a bit rough, I am sure I am not the only one who is frustrated set only see Elizabeth caring for one son when she supposedly has three. Does she leave the other two win the trunk of a car? Maybe Frank go through them down the basement stairs. Why not recast them? Can they not find a plot line that includes her two other sons? Maybe the Writers have no idea of how to write a story about three young boys talking to each other. Perhaps the writers should visit hey middle school to learn how a little boy speaks to another little boy, especially if those two boys are brothers. Then add a third boy. What is wrong with these riders? Nickelodeon and Disney Junior seem to be able to do it. With issues like this, maybe the riders should stop Having their characters have babies. That would solve their future dilemmas.

No.

LULIX

Postby LULIX » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:20 am

eglassman11 wrote:Since the writers never show Cameron and Aiden with their mother and insist on showing that Elizabeth has basically one son, shouldn’t we just kill off Cameron and Aiden? Although this suggestion seems a bit rough, I am sure I am not the only one who is frustrated set only see Elizabeth caring for one son when she supposedly has three. Does she leave the other two win the trunk of a car? Maybe Frank go through them down the basement stairs. Why not recast them? Can they not find a plot line that includes her two other sons? Maybe the Writers have no idea of how to write a story about three young boys talking to each other. Perhaps the writers should visit hey middle school to learn how a little boy speaks to another little boy, especially if those two boys are brothers. Then add a third boy. What is wrong with these riders? Nickelodeon and Disney Junior seem to be able to do it. With issues like this, maybe the riders should stop Having their characters have babies. That would solve their future dilemmas.

WTF No. Soaps need to stop killing anyone under the age of 18 that stuff sucks. Soaps are barely holding on.

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:21 am

They could let them go live with Lucky until they are ready to age them since they don't seem to be willing to show them. That could add new background to their personalities when they returned.

rainhue

Postby rainhue » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:54 am

No way. The death of a child is not needed on TV. Too much of that on the news as it is.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:53 am

They're certainly DEAD in Liz' eyes--- doesn't even mention them anymore-- all that brainless twit is interested in is Jake and Freako---
She's going to be in for one helluva shock when the "real Freako' finally emerges -- (what's it gonna take--
a re-enactment of Freako shoving a kid down the steps and in reality- he's shoving Jake down the steps= hopefully, right in front of Liz!??)

I mean no harm (or death) to the kids---

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:57 am

FFFranco did not push anyone down the stairs...it will all come out....many spoilers out there

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:23 pm

kill of Franco instead of killing off innocent kids.

slaterlvr

Postby slaterlvr » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:22 pm

Cam and Aiden don't really factor into propping Freako they only need Jake for that. Freako has already stated the pecking order. Liz and Jake are the most important things to him...paraphrasing here...Liz and most importantly Jake mean everything to me is what he said. Yet we are suppose to believe that all three boys matter ?

Cam and Aiden don't factor in because they aren't connected to Jason, without Jason Friz has no story.

miztake

Postby miztake » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:43 pm

We've had enough death on this show. I especially don't want to see a child die.I don't see the point of killing off Liz's children. If anything they need to be aged.

Return to “General Hospital”