With plot lines I lousy characters on General Hospital, bring back one life to live

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
eglassman11

With plot lines I lousy characters on General Hospital, bring back one life to live

Postby eglassman11 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:32 am

With plot lines I lousy characters on General Hospital, bring back One Life to Live. They can do it in the way that the CW brought back dynasty. They can start from the very beginning. Most people alive today who watched one life to live never watched the series at the beginning because they were either not alive then or they were too young. It would not cost that much money to recast and restart one life to live, of course changing storylines as they move forward to spice up the show like how Dynasty has changed its early plots. Whenever I watch General Hospital, I feel that the pathetic writing is just ruining the reputation that General Hospital once held. It seems to be leading to an inevitable cancellation of GH. This is why they should start fresh. Maybe they could do it Ryan Murphy style and test the same general hospital actors and the rolls for one life to live. They should even fire the writers and hire all new ones. Perhaps they could hire former riders from other defunct soap operas. I wonder what the writers from Dallas and falcon crest are doing today.

Return to “General Hospital”