OG JaSam // Stelly thread

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Stilitia

Re: OG JaSam // Stelly thread

Postby Stilitia » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:09 am

Faith725 wrote:
Stilitia wrote:
GHfansince03 wrote:
In my head all I was hearing was “run to me”!!!

I know!! Uhhh it's like I want to hate all over Sam and question why not, but I'm assuming her not doing that is the moment she does she knows she won't be able to stop

oh my goodness years ago when he told her run to me hm hm hm they rocked that scene, today both had tears in their eyes I am so pissed with her right now but when he told her everything is going to be ok Kelly won my heart back, now today she may pee me off again maybe I only love her when she s loving STONECOLD and being her fun loving edgy self even though it was ohhh sooo sadddd they were MAGIC :D

And they still are!! We just have to be a little patient and enjoy every scene they do have, because we know in our hearts Stelley/OGJasam is coming 8-) The longing and gut wrenching pain in both their eyes yesterday said it all

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:16 pm

Stilitia wrote:
GHfansince03 wrote:
Lizzytish wrote:Ok. What the heck is OG????????????

Stands for original

When I use it I mean Original Ganster ;)

Aha!! Thanks for clueing me in!!

Stilitia

Postby Stilitia » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:32 am

Lizzytish wrote:
Stilitia wrote:
When I use it I mean Original Ganster ;)

Aha!! Thanks for clueing me in!!

No problem ;)

Trilla

Postby Trilla » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:13 pm

Today Sam sense Jason was in the room like she used to. They always knew when the other person was near. Then when he walk off, it look like she wanted to go behind him. I think she feels a sense of loyalty to Drew since he has lost everything.

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:17 am

When Sam told Jason that she wants him to help Drew, I felt so sorry for Jason. It was all in his eyes :| :| I was also thinking that Jason was saying to himself“Ain’t this ‘bout a B****”.

Faith725

Postby Faith725 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:32 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stilitia

Postby Stilitia » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:45 am

Uhhh broke my heart Sam asking this of Jason... I think I woulda been a little more ok at least if she had initially responded a little more to Jason being back/alive :cry:

Stilitia

Postby Stilitia » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:46 am

crimsontyd has mentioned this in their post for today's episode... And I couldn't agree more that hopefully we won't have a Killy scene today!! I honestly hadn't noticed all their kissy kissy scenes until it was pointed out in these threads and I rewatched some old scenes of Jasam... yeah not the same lol

GHfansince03

Postby GHfansince03 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:03 am

Today’s episode really rugged at my heartstrings :cry:

Trilla

Postby Trilla » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:04 am

Stilitia wrote:crimsontyd has mentioned this in their post for today's episode... And I couldn't agree more that hopefully we won't have a Killy scene today!! I honestly hadn't noticed all their kissy kissy scenes until it was pointed out in these threads and I rewatched some old scenes of Jasam... yeah not the same lol

I read crimsontyd comments about the OG JaSam not kissing and touching all the time. I don't agree with this. What I loved about Jason was he always had to touch Sam in some way. Every time they saw each other it was hug or a kiss (on the lips or head) or him pushing her hair back. That's what I always loved about them.

Return to “General Hospital”