Sam goes to Jason...

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
centrd

Sam goes to Jason...

Postby centrd » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:11 pm

...but why doesn't she go to Kim? I thought for sure she was going to say "I know who can help... Kim".

Isn't that what an investigator would do? Track down people who knew Drew when he was a Seal? I mean, you've got the perfect candidate showing up on your doorstep, and you don't think to immediately go question her?

Sam, I'm questioning your PI skills, but I'll give you some slack for being overwhelmed and not thinking clearly. :?

Alwayzblessed

Re: Sam goes to Jason...

Postby Alwayzblessed » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:19 pm

EXCELLENT point! Also my JaSam loving heart broke a little that she went to Jason to get Andrew help. Didn't Drew adamantly assert that he and Jason were not family?! And boo to Alexis, she has her absolute nerve trying to keep JaSam apart

Soapsme

Postby Soapsme » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:39 pm

I think Sam just wanted the Navy Officer to see that Drew had a twin and that the story he heard was true. She was trying anything to keep Drew from being arrested by the Navy and facing a Court Marshall.....I'm sure the more they look into Drew's claims the more Kim will be involved.

And Bravo to Jason for stepping up to the plate for his girl know matter how she feels right now.

Stilitia

Postby Stilitia » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:52 pm

Idunno.... I'm kinda upset at her for asking anything of Jason without properly acknowledging he's real OGJason and is alive.. like give him a darn hug for pete's sake!! THEN ask for a favor :roll:

Like the poster mentioned, she could have used any of her resources first to try and get help for Drew... and why has it not come up that she's still married to Jason and her marriage with Drew is void?!?! lol

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:57 pm

Stilitia wrote:Idunno.... I'm kinda upset at her for asking anything of Jason without properly acknowledging he's real OGJason and is alive.. like give him a darn hug for pete's sake!! THEN ask for a favor :roll:

Like the poster mentioned, she could have used any of her resources first to try and get help for Drew... and why has it not come up that she's still married to Jason and her marriage with Drew is void?!?! lol

Wouldn't you think that both Diane and Alexis would be all over that fact?

Soapsme

Postby Soapsme » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:01 pm

[quote="Stilitia"]Idunno.... I'm kinda upset at her for asking anything of Jason without properly acknowledging he's real OGJason and is alive.. like give him a darn hug for pete's sake!! THEN ask for a favor :roll:

Like the poster mentioned, she could have used any of her resources first to try and get help for Drew... and why has it not come up that she's still married to Jason and her marriage with Drew is void?!?! lol[/quote]

Oh my that is going to be another whole sorted story are they still married, I remember when BM/Jason came on board they got divorced and then they remarried.

So is she married to both of them???? I'm no attorney but this is going to be messy.

Stilitia

Postby Stilitia » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:02 pm

mauimama wrote:
Stilitia wrote:Idunno.... I'm kinda upset at her for asking anything of Jason without properly acknowledging he's real OGJason and is alive.. like give him a darn hug for pete's sake!! THEN ask for a favor :roll:

Wouldn't you think that both Diane and Alexis would be all over that fact?

Diane could very well right now be trying to prove it, since she is focused on getting his life back (remember she said she still wanted the cold cases)... But Alexis will try to debunk it :evil: lol

Stilitia

Postby Stilitia » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:06 pm

Soapsme wrote:

Like the poster mentioned, she could have used any of her resources first to try and get help for Drew... and why has it not come up that she's still married to Jason and her marriage with Drew is void?!?! lol[/quote]

Oh my that is going to be another whole sorted story are they still married, I remember when BM/Jason came on board they got divorced and then they remarried.

So is she married to both of them???? I'm no attorney but this is going to be messy.

So let's put aside real laws... And let's consider soap laws... :lol:
When BM came back and they said he was Jason BOOM his assets were returned and they said he was still legally married to Sam and thus they got a divorce (and for a million other reasons). If that's the case then he can't "divorce" Sam since he is not Jason, and his marriage as "Jason" to Sam is null and void since he isn't Jason (as proven now). And with that logic.. SBJason would get his assets back (probably also including the penthouse, not sure if there ever really as a "This is our house" documentation signed by them) and his marriage to Sam from 5 years ago is still valid

Soapsme

Postby Soapsme » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:14 pm

Honestly I have no idea how they are going to work out who is legally married or not, my guess is that it will be up to Sam to decide who she wants to be with. But as they said yesterday Drew is Alan's son is now considered a Q and all stock's will have to be re-assessed. Yes Drew should move out of the PH that belongs to Jason (for now), but Drew sure won't be broke.

edith8087

Postby edith8087 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:51 am

I thought Jason was the only person that could help Drew. He was also taken without knowing and his story would reflect why Drew went missing from the military. I think Sam was desperate and may of come across as not considering Jason's feelings. I think it was just a woman in desperation that was only thinking how she could keep Drew from being sent away.

Return to “General Hospital”