I don’t think SB is the real Jason

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Dkingz1130

I don’t think SB is the real Jason

Postby Dkingz1130 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:00 pm

The way Michael, Carly & Sonny are accepting of this just way too obvious!

CdaFanEN

Re: I don’t think SB is the real Jason

Postby CdaFanEN » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:00 pm

Dkingz1130 wrote:The way Michael, Carly & Sonny are accepting of this just way too obvious!

I couldn't agree more!! The writers are forcing it down our throats that everyone in town thinks Patient 6 is actually Jason. If they actually proceed with writing the story this way, it just goes to prove that they think we - the audience - are massively stupid and have to be led by the hand to the conclusion. Besides, it will be horribly lazy writing if they just make SB Jason and throw away everything BM has done over the past years.

I keep saying that I think it will make for much more intriguing stories if BM remains as Jason and SB Patient 6 is actually the stranger. Especially given how heavy handed all the other characters have been with being so sure that SB is the "real Jason". How will that make Jason feel and how will he react to them all just tossing him aside? How will the Patient 6 worshippers of Carly/Sonny react to the fact that the tossed their real friend aside to glomb onto some stranger just because he has the old face and appetite for violence as Jason of the past? Will they continue to turn their backs on the real Jason and instead keep the fake one as their closest friend? What about Monica? Michael? So much more potential than just having SB playing the same tired old character again with Carly and Sonny playing the same old boring stories over and over again. BM as the real Jason will bring in the opportunity for fresh new stories finally.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:13 pm

CdaFan, ITA with you! We really don't need a rehash of the past. The writers need to give us something fresh and interesting with some unexpected twists.

edith8087

Postby edith8087 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:24 pm

ghfanfare wrote:CdaFan, ITA with you! We really don't need a rehash of the past. The writers need to give us something fresh and interesting with some unexpected twists.

Yes I agree. Today when Ned said he was Jason without even talking to him. I do believe BM will turn out to be Jason because that would definitely shock pc to their core. GH did say that and they will be a lot of twists and turns and it would definitely be a twist and shock worthy.

Faith725

Postby Faith725 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:51 pm

well I guess i'm in the minority ,he may not be the original Jason Q but I do believe he is the one who Sonny Carly Michael Robin and last but not least Sam fell in love with that changed his name to jason Morgan Monica knows it too ,reminds me of that old sayin if it looks like a duck walks like a duck quacks like a duck it's a duck Jason Morgan AKA Stonecold

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:31 pm

Faith725 wrote:well I guess i'm in the minority ,he may not be the original Jason Q but I do believe he is the one who Sonny Carly Michael Robin and last but not least Sam fell in love with that changed his name to jason Morgan Monica knows it too ,reminds me of that old sayin if it looks like a duck walks like a duck quacks like a duck it's a duck Jason Morgan AKA Stonecold

I believe SB will end up being Drew and we'll find out that at some point in time, he switched places with Jason Q and from that point he became Jason Morgan. I don't think he was ever Jason Q, especially not now that they have thrown a twin in the mix. JMHO

Dberels16

Postby Dberels16 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:45 am

I believe he is the Jason we watched for 20 years. While making BM the real Jason may make for more exciting writing for some, it’s totally ignoring the history of SB and all of his relationships. Also it ignores all the work BM put in to making his own Jason role. However, there is absolutely no reason for people to ignore, turn on, or forget BM. He was their friend. He saved Robin’s life.There are plenty of ways to write excitement without changing Jason’s just for the fun of it. Who does Sam pick? Do the twins fight over money or join together to help Michael at ELQ and keep Ned from taking over?

GHfansince03

Postby GHfansince03 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:58 am

I’m sorry but I just don’t believe TPTB would hire SB (with a 3 year contract) to play anyone but Jason, even if it’s just Jason Morgan and not Jason Quartermaine. They wouldn’t risk it, lots of people are fans of BM (year to year contracts) of course I’m included I just don’t want him to be stone cold and it’s annoying that BM fans despise that so much. It’s just a show people we can have different opinions without making it so negative.

naia

Postby naia » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:35 am

GHfansince03 wrote:I’m sorry but I just don’t believe TPTB would hire SB (with a 3 year contract) to play anyone but Jason, even if it’s just Jason Morgan and not Jason Quartermaine. They wouldn’t risk it, lots of people are fans of BM (year to year contracts) of course I’m included I just don’t want him to be stone cold and it’s annoying that BM fans despise that so much. It’s just a show people we can have different opinions without making it so negative.

I'm a SB fan as well as a BM fan. I'm just not a fan of the character of Jason. When SB first came back or rather when I first heard that he was coming back I thought they better not write him as anyone but Jason. I'm not interested in seeing him come back as anybody except. Stonecold. At the same time I didn't want to see as much as I can't stand Jason BM'S character being thrown under the bus which let's face it the writers have no problem throwing a character under the bus to prop up another. Now I'm hoping that BM's Jason is the real Jason simply because I hate how he's being treated by Sonny and Carly. I get that there excited about thinking that there stonecold SB has returned to them. (Which it hasn't been set in stone yet) but you don't throw away a new friend just because an old one has returned. Especially if that new friend has been just as loyal as the old. The fact that Carly just wants to snap away this man's life with no regard to his feelings shows how selfish she truly is. Even if BM turns out to be Drew have some kind of compassion his life was messed up as well by some sick twisted experiment cause someone decided to play God with their lives.

shelglass

Postby shelglass » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:01 pm

Agree BM is the real Jason, SB had brain sync or whatever they call it :D

Return to “General Hospital”