Spoiler Oscar’s father!!!!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Dkingz1130

Spoiler Oscar’s father!!!!

Postby Dkingz1130 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:35 pm

Multiple sites are reporting that Nathan is Oscar’s biological father! Hence Maxie is pregnant and she will probably keep it away from him because of his son!

BrendaMorganQ

Re: Spoiler Oscar’s father!!!!

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:28 pm

Dkingz1130 wrote:Multiple sites are reporting that Nathan is Oscar’s biological father! Hence Maxie is pregnant and she will probably keep it away from him because of his son!

That makes no sense and is a rewrite once again of character history. Nathan was raised on the East Coast, primarily in New York. He grew up there and spent his adult life working there so that he would have the jurisdiction to bring Clay and Ava to justice for putting his sister Nina in a coma. So if he is the father, then writers when did he find the time to jet set to the West, met a nurse and have a ONS or a few nights while he was married to Claudette? Whom he lost his mind over and shot a priest as a result of catching them in bed together? His "mother/aunt" Madeline would have shut that down like penicillin on a virus. She never let him out of her sight which is why she was able to control him and hide the truth for so long.

sjogirl

Postby sjogirl » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:49 pm

Nathan would have been a teen when Oscar was born & TB’s character minimum a decade older...creepy

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:57 pm

Dkingz1130 wrote:Multiple sites are reporting that Nathan is Oscar’s biological father! Hence Maxie is pregnant and she will probably keep it away from him because of his son!

I don’t care who Oscar’s father is. But, Maxie does not need another baby. Look what happened to little Georgie!!

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:29 pm

I think patient 6/andrew is his father

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:18 pm

Chococat1492 wrote:

I don’t care who Oscar’s father is. But, Maxie does not need another baby. Look what happened to little Georgie!!

Maxie is too self-absorbed to be a good mother. Judging by the way Nathan let himself be manipulated into the mess he is in with Ask Man Landers, I think he probably does not have enough adult reasoning ability to be a good parent for a teen. He would be good to shoot hoops with or play video games. Poor Oscar.

MarieDet

Postby MarieDet » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:55 am

Nah, I think he's too young to have a kid that old. Where did this spoiler come from?

dickalp

Postby dickalp » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:26 am

I kinda think they'll all be at Thanksgiving dinner at Sonny and Carly's (Six included...maybe even Jason and Sam) and Tamara Braun (Kim Nero, Oscar's mom) shows up...sees Six and recognizes him as Oscar's father! Thing is, they BOTH looked like Steve Burton back when Oscar was conceived, so WHO is really the culprit??? That's what I think, anyway.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:18 am

dickalp wrote:I kinda think they'll all be at Thanksgiving dinner at Sonny and Carly's (Six included...maybe even Jason and Sam) and Tamara Braun (Kim Nero, Oscar's mom) shows up...sees Six and recognizes him as Oscar's father! Thing is, they BOTH looked like Steve Burton back when Oscar was conceived, so WHO is really the culprit??? That's what I think, anyway.

I'm with you 100%--- Oscar's mom will recognize SB's face and of course think HE is the father--- when, in fact, it's DREW (Billy Miller) who had Jason's face because they are twins -before they did plastic surgery on him and he and Oscar's mom had the ONS - SB/Jason was no where around where Oscar and his mom lived 14 years ago, was he???
And no one knows who or what or where or when Billy Miller/Jason was before he showed up in the PC hospital all bandaged up.

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:35 pm

My guess is Chet from the little we know.

Return to “General Hospital”