Nelle

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Lizzytish

Nelle

Postby Lizzytish » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:33 pm

So we’re now supposed to believe that suddenly she’s a murderer for money? After all the time she’s been on the show where her only agenda was to break up Carlys marriage? I mean if she was after money she could have played Sonny.

This is a dumb plot and there’s something very suspicious about that Sharon.

fighterm

Re: Nelle

Postby fighterm » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:21 am

Lizzytish wrote:So we’re now supposed to believe that suddenly she’s a murderer for money? After all the time she’s been on the show where her only agenda was to break up Carlys marriage? I mean if she was after money she could have played Sonny.

This is a dumb plot and there’s something very suspicious about that Sharon.

It can be Sharon killing Zack for his money or it maybe Frank Benson, but it's definitely not Nelle.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:33 am

I hope not. I’m really liking her relationship with Nina

walkerfan10

Postby walkerfan10 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:07 am

well she was raised around water but wants everyone to believe she can't really swim.lolol yeah I think she sent zack swimming with the fishies.lololol

fighterm

Postby fighterm » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:54 pm

walkerfan10 wrote:well she was raised around water but wants everyone to believe she can't really swim.lolol yeah I think she sent zack swimming with the fishies.lololol

I was trying to save someone on water, but nearly drowned myself. Great swimming and saving people from drowning are two different things. You need to learn the technique. In my case the drowning person got on top of me and I could not breathe. Luckily we were close to the shore and I felt finally the ground. Even though I knew how to do it theoretically, but practically it did not work for me.

Jezebel1

Postby Jezebel1 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:36 am

walkerfan10 wrote:well she was raised around water but wants everyone to believe she can't really swim.lolol yeah I think she sent zack swimming with the fishies.lololol

I hope you’re right. I want her to be guilty, even Valentin feels she’s an opportunist. :twisted:

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:07 pm

Don't like Nelle at all. But the powers that be seem to like her so she isn't leaving, just put her with someone else. Michael should be with Kiki now that they are writing Dillon out.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:37 pm

fighterm wrote:

I was trying to save someone on water, but nearly drowned myself. Great swimming and saving people from drowning are two different things. You need to learn the technique. In my case the drowning person got on top of me and I could not breathe. Luckily we were close to the shore and I felt finally the ground. Even though I knew how to do it theoretically, but practically it did not work for me.

At least you tried. Nell didn't try so, how would she know she couldn't save him? She was a champion swimmer.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:38 pm

Jezebel1 wrote:

I hope you’re right. I want her to be guilty, even Valentin feels she’s an opportunist. :twisted:

I look forward to Nell trying to blackmail Val.

edith8087

Postby edith8087 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:51 pm

ransomha wrote:
Jezebel1 wrote:

I look forward to Nell trying to blackmail Val.

I can't believe Nell took that picture of Val and Cassandra especially after Valentin told her basically he knows she is an opportunist. What is she going to do with that picture? She sure has got alot of balls. If she shows the picture to Nina we all know that Nina will tell Val. This is more interesting than that boating accident to me. JMO

Return to “General Hospital”