An offer she can't refuse?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Homesick Cajun

An offer she can't refuse?

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:07 pm

Is Ava going to cave and give in to Valenin's demand? Is she going to change her testimony to gain access to his "miracle doctor" to restore her face?

fighterm

Re: An offer she can't refuse?

Postby fighterm » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:52 pm

Homesick Cajun wrote:Is Ava going to cave and give in to Valenin's demand? Is she going to change her testimony to gain access to his "miracle doctor" to restore her face?

She needs to tell the truth that she does not know if Nick survived. His body was not found.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:38 pm

fighterm wrote:
Homesick Cajun wrote:Is Ava going to cave and give in to Valenin's demand? Is she going to change her testimony to gain access to his "miracle doctor" to restore her face?

She needs to tell the truth that she does not know if Nick survived. His body was not found.

True. But that's not what she believes. She believes that Valentine killed Nicholas.

If the writers don't have her going through some conflict resolution, then they're missing a golden opportunity for some soul searching on Ava's part.

fighterm

Postby fighterm » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:16 pm

Homesick Cajun wrote:
fighterm wrote:

True. But that's not what she believes. She believes that Valentine killed Nicholas.

If the writers don't have her going through some conflict resolution, then they're missing a golden opportunity for some soul searching on Ava's part.

They probably will do that, but this is a weak part of the sl. First, Laura never goes to search for Nikolas, and everybody assumes that he is dead. Maybe he was injured and in pain and his family and friends did not check on him, did not look for him. Even if they assumed that he is dead, they needed to recover his body.

surferdude

Postby surferdude » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:11 am

nik is dead because the valentin shot and killed him and laura didn't have time to look nik because they had to get kevin to the hospital because valentin shot him as well

fighterm

Postby fighterm » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:41 pm

surferdude wrote:nik is dead because the valentin shot and killed him and laura didn't have time to look nik because they had to get kevin to the hospital because valentin shot him as well

How do you know Nik is dead? Did you see any autopsy results? The last time he was seen he was flying through the window. That's all we know. Poor excuse for Laura for not looking for her son.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:58 pm

fighterm wrote:
surferdude wrote:nik is dead because the valentin shot and killed him and laura didn't have time to look nik because they had to get kevin to the hospital because valentin shot him as well

How do you know Nik is dead? Did you see any autopsy results? The last time he was seen he was flying through the window. That's all we know. Poor excuse for Laura for not looking for her son.

You are right. Nobody knows for sure because they did not show him dead. His family just assumed he was dead. The whole story line was ridiculous because after Laura was back in Port Charles out of danger, she could have gone back to the island or had a team of people look for her son's body. Only a very cruel person would leave a loved one there even if they though he was dead.

walkerfan10

Postby walkerfan10 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:01 am

Ava only said that she saw him shoot Nikolas in cold blood and she can testify to that fact. I'm pretty sure she will go for his offer, I mean what woman wouldn't want their old life back. like I said, she wants to do what is right but it won't bring back nickolas and she will still be looking like she looks so of course she'll take him up on his offer.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:24 pm

walkerfan10 wrote:Ava only said that she saw him shoot Nikolas in cold blood and she can testify to that fact. I'm pretty sure she will go for his offer, I mean what woman wouldn't want their old life back. like I said, she wants to do what is right but it won't bring back nickolas and she will still be looking like she looks so of course she'll take him up on his offer.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Written well, this could give Maura West Emmy material. She's such an amazing actress, I'd hate to see this opportunity wasted.

I'm wondering too, if Tyler Christopher going to Days, is going to influence what will happen to the Nicholas character. I hate when a part is recast, so I'm fine with Nicholas being officially dead, at this point.

fighterm

Postby fighterm » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:04 pm

walkerfan10 wrote:Ava only said that she saw him shoot Nikolas in cold blood and she can testify to that fact. I'm pretty sure she will go for his offer, I mean what woman wouldn't want their old life back. like I said, she wants to do what is right but it won't bring back nickolas and she will still be looking like she looks so of course she'll take him up on his offer.

If Ava did not say that Valentin killed Nik, why did Laura and others assumed he was dead? I think Ava told everybody that Nik was dead. Anyway, they should've been looking for him or his body.

Return to “General Hospital”