Seriously Alexis ?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ilsalund

Re: Seriously Alexis ?

Postby ilsalund » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:59 am

I like Alexis but come on! How many times did she keep Kristina away from Sonny when she was a little girl?! Give me a break!

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:11 am

Alexis acts like a classic battered wife, she needs protection from herself and major therapy.
Julian couldn't send a birthday card (or present) to Leo from jail? He has tons of money and surely he has minions (Alexis for one, Ava before she burned herself) who would help him. Loser Dad.

eli10

Postby eli10 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:49 am

slaterlvr wrote:If Alexis wants to forgive Jules for everything he did to her that's fine, if she wants to believe that his sister had him shaking in his boots, and forced him to try and kill her she has every right BUT she doesn't have the right to come down on Olivia for trying to keep her son safe by keeping Jules away from him.

I hate what these writers have done to Alexis, they have taken a strong, confident, intelligent woman and turned her into some lovesick hormonal 15 year old girl.

ITA man they have completely ruined Alexis and she gets her license back and she the first she does is advocate for Julian it is really sad. This is to TPTB move on from Alexis and Julian you did way to much damage to ever redeem them so stop torturing your viewers.

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:14 am

taramartin wrote:Alexis acts like a classic battered wife, she needs protection from herself and major therapy.
Julian couldn't send a birthday card (or present) to Leo from jail? He has tons of money and surely he has minions (Alexis for one, Ava before she burned herself) who would help him. Loser Dad.

When Julian was in jail and thought it be for a long long time. I thought olivia gave him paperwork to sign away his rights and allow Ned to raise Leo. If that is do, then he has no right to see his son. And I also agree. He could have had Ava give Leo a birthday present

Alexis is a fool and acting like some teenager who thinks she can't live without this bad guy

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:12 am

slaterlvr wrote:If Alexis wants to forgive Jules for everything he did to her that's fine, if she wants to believe that his sister had him shaking in his boots, and forced him to try and kill her she has every right BUT she doesn't have the right to come down on Olivia for trying to keep her son safe by keeping Jules away from him.

I hate what these writers have done to Alexis, they have taken a strong, confident, intelligent woman and turned her into some lovesick hormonal 15 year old girl.

She likes to much what Julian gives her in bed... :?

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:25 pm

If Sonny mobster can raise a baby why on earth can't Julius see his kid?..why doesn't Dante investigate his criminal dad? Why is it o.k for Carly to love a mobster and not Alexis? ...........geez doesn't seem right.....

BindedByShadows

Postby BindedByShadows » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:05 pm

I don't think it's Alexis loving a mobster that people have a problem with, it's said mobster letting Alexis take the fall for his crimes and then holding a knife to her throat and trying to kill her, the same knife that killed her mother no less.

The issue isn't what Julian did for a living, it's what he did to Alexis and I say that as a Julexis fan.

slaterlvr

Postby slaterlvr » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:10 am

Thank you BlindedBy Shadows !!!....It was what he did to Alexis that I object to and that whole "I was scared of my sister" BS. The man let that loon waltz right into Alexis's life and by extension Sam's and not one word of warning. Sam could have died, Scout could have died Leo could have died. Julian also was very willing to let the so called love of his life take the fall for his crimes. People can say what they want about Sonny but he would never let Carly take the fall for something he did and he would never let anyone get away with threatening his love ones. Same thing can't be said about Julian.

Jeanine5

Postby Jeanine5 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:21 am

I can't help feeling that if Sonny had done any of these things he'd be forgiven right away. Any excuse would be okay. Of course the writers would never, ever write The Golden Boy like that. That's what annoys me. They write Julian as a pathetic coward but the other mobster can do no wrong.

slaterlvr

Postby slaterlvr » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:45 am

Jeanine5 wrote:I can't help feeling that if Sonny had done any of these things he'd be forgiven right away. Any excuse would be okay. Of course the writers would never, ever write The Golden Boy like that. That's what annoys me. They write Julian as a pathetic coward but the other mobster can do no wrong.

Julian has always been written as a coward who tried to play the tough guy but hid behind his father when people called his bluff.

Return to “General Hospital”