Carly! Mind your business!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
RobynH

Carly! Mind your business!

Postby RobynH » Fri May 19, 2017 5:46 pm

She is in everyone's business. She knows darn well Ava would not have Avery if Sonny didn't know. She needs to pay attention to her bratty daughter.

NJ SOAP LADY

Re: Carly! Mind your business!

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Fri May 19, 2017 5:51 pm

RobynH wrote:She is in everyone's business. She knows darn well Ava would not have Avery if Sonny didn't know. She needs to pay attention to her bratty daughter.

End of show today she goes to Sonny. She sees the wine glasses a woman's purse. So she walks into his bedroom. Now she will be even more annoyed.......but it was okay for her to sleep with Jax the guy Sonny hates. They are divorcing Sonny can be with who he wants. The lawyer doesn't work for Carly anymore she can do what she wants. Ava saying they were together while still Carly lawyer. No proof. They could deny it.

Comment

Postby Comment » Fri May 19, 2017 6:03 pm

RobynH wrote:She is in everyone's business. She knows darn well Ava would not have Avery if Sonny didn't know. She needs to pay attention to her bratty daughter.

Yes it's your house because Sonny signed it over to you but good grief he still lives there untill you kick him out. She bardged in on them, does this mean Martina will side with Sonny gave him advice ? Carly has a hotel to run, she better find some bartenders before all the residents of PC learn the bar is now help yourself. She wants a divorce and everything but not Sonny so stay away from him. Let him move on. Ha,ha didn't take long to replace your butt in bed now did it. Bet that's burnin' your buns! Who's your new lawyer gonna be. We haven't seen one yet.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri May 19, 2017 6:03 pm

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:

End of show today she goes to Sonny. She sees the wine glasses a woman's purse. So she walks into his bedroom. Now she will be even more annoyed.......but it was okay for her to sleep with Jax the guy Sonny hates. They are divorcing Sonny can be with who he wants. The lawyer doesn't work for Carly anymore she can do what she wants. Ava saying they were together while still Carly lawyer. No proof. They could deny it.

Agree with BOTH of these comments.

If I may quote Avery " BYE CARLY " ..... :)

slaterlvr

Postby slaterlvr » Fri May 19, 2017 6:48 pm

The look on her face was PRICELESS !!!. I guess it's not much fun when the rabbit has the gun.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri May 19, 2017 9:27 pm

I find it nutty Avery is Ava's kid....sonnys a mobster....I think Carl'ys a nut job...sonnys as bad as Ava.......Carl'ys just a X wife soon ...no visitation needed...

edith8087

Postby edith8087 » Sat May 20, 2017 9:00 pm

Just wait until Carly and Sonny find out what Ava did to Morgan's pills. I think she is about to get caught. I love the actress who plays Ava just not the character.

Return to “General Hospital”