I dislike the Jake storyline sooo much

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
jaysonice

I dislike the Jake storyline sooo much

Postby jaysonice » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:33 am

So now, its that Jake is AFRAID of his Dad and FRANCO is his safe place??? Give me a break! who comes up with this stuff. I still don't understand where this s/l is coming from.

hotspice58

Re: I dislike the Jake storyline sooo much

Postby hotspice58 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:41 am

And they're dragging the whole thing out...

Comment

Postby Comment » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:10 am

jaysonice wrote:So now, its that Jake is AFRAID of his Dad and FRANCO is his safe place??? Give me a break! who comes up with this stuff. I still don't understand where this s/l is coming from.
We may be seeing action on the story line thinking Jason doesn't remember all that happened to him on C.I, and that Jake saw him as something or doing something. Hoping it all gets explained and put to bed, curses, Helena and all in May sweeps.

slaterlvr

Postby slaterlvr » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:03 pm

Franco is going to be the hero, Jason is going to be the bad guy. Nevermind that we have yet to see Jake act like he is afraid of his dad. From what we have seem Jake loves his dad very much but yet we are suppose to buy Franco is this kids go to person ??....I didn't buy Franco having a tumor so I can guarantee that I don't believe this suckage either.

Just put everyone out of their misery and make Franco the hero and Jason the goat because you hope it will make people like Franco finally because the tumor didn't work, making him a Baldwin was a joke, Franco being close to KiKi might mean something if I cared about KiKi or Franco being close and putting him with Liz who is my all time favorite along wih Sonny just made me hate him even more. Putting a rape survivor with a man who used rape as a weapon is nothing to root for...tumor or no tumor

walkerfan10

Postby walkerfan10 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:07 pm

I just can't with Franco in any story-line. totally don't care about him,Jake or Liz. peace out guys I'm gone for the weekend.

Lanaer1

Postby Lanaer1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:30 pm

I totally agree. This storyline is really bad. Jake has always loved being with and near Jason even before he knew he was his dad. He has never shown fear of Jason. Now this. Poorly planned story. I think the time for this has passed and should be dropped. The writers dropped the ball on this storyline when they decided to bring Jake back from the dead. I personally think they should not backtrack and try to make this a Morgan issue.

Besides we all know that a Jason was left for dead and frozen for years before being awakened at Crighten by Robin. Unless Helena hung a frozen Jason in the yard and filled Jakes head with stories about him that jake thinks are real. That would Satisfy me more than Jake actually seeing his father commit murder.

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:57 pm

Yup this is a ridiculous stretch!! Jake loves his Dad

naia

Postby naia » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:22 pm

slaterlvr wrote:Franco is going to be the hero, Jason is going to be the bad guy. Nevermind that we have yet to see Jake act like he is afraid of his dad. From what we have seem Jake loves his dad very much but yet we are suppose to buy Franco is this kids go to person ??....I didn't buy Franco having a tumor so I can guarantee that I don't believe this suckage either.

Just put everyone out of their misery and make Franco the hero and Jason the goat because you hope it will make people like Franco finally because the tumor didn't work, making him a Baldwin was a joke, Franco being close to KiKi might mean something if I cared about KiKi or Franco being close and putting him with Liz who is my all time favorite along wih Sonny just made me hate him even more. Putting a rape survivor with a man who used rape as a weapon is nothing to root for...tumor or no tumor

To be fair Jason is always portrayed to be the hero no matter who he goes up against whether it's Julian or Helena or even Nik and everyone is always the bad guys not everyone is crazy about Jason and some of us is tired of him always being the Savior so kudos to the writers if they are going this route Imo and it's only my opinion the writers all various of them for the past ten years catered to the jasam fan base which really wasn't fair to those of us who loves Liz (just not with Jason) so if they want to make someone else the hero and it doesn't have to be Franco but anybody other than Jason then it's fine with me

fighterm

Postby fighterm » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:57 pm

slaterlvr wrote:Franco is going to be the hero, Jason is going to be the bad guy. Nevermind that we have yet to see Jake act like he is afraid of his dad. From what we have seem Jake loves his dad very much but yet we are suppose to buy Franco is this kids go to person ??....I didn't buy Franco having a tumor so I can guarantee that I don't believe this suckage either.

I heard that Jason was a serial killer. How is he better than Franco who did have a tumor even if you don't believe in his tumor?

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:58 pm

Didn't Jake tell Jason today that he is not the one he is afraid of? I like seeing this young, talented actor perform no matter what the story is. It is a disturbing story line, but anything that goes back to Helena generally is.

Return to “General Hospital”