Are they officially getting rid of Brad?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Jezebel1

Re: Are they officially getting rid of Brad?

Postby Jezebel1 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:48 pm

LULIX wrote:In soap world when recurring characters like Brad are popping up all the time doing not so nice things they are usually being written to prop the contract actors. Notice Brad is on again tomorrow still frustrated with Finn.

Brad is evil little dude got a feeling he may try and harm Finn and it will backfire on him. Probably killing him.

TPTB naybe doing the same thing with Amy and Kiki.

Brad is definitely going to tamper with Finn's urine test hopefully Father/doctor Griffin is suspicious of him and catches him. :twisted:

gonecountry

Postby gonecountry » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:02 am

SaraG1000 wrote:
Dberels16 wrote:Totally dislike the character of Brad. Please write him out.

Rather than putting him out of a job, maybe they could just write a new personality for him.

Yeah. Him and Nelle could be friends. They could discuss their new personas. But at least there would be 2 good actors still keeping their jobs.

Comment

Postby Comment » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:51 am

surferdude wrote:amy has to save dillon from kiki

This is for sure! The Jerome girl is uninteresting and boring, even now that she has a found her career path.

LULIX

Postby LULIX » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:55 am

I thought Griff was cool with Brad. Now he was like what do u want Brad and throwing all types of shade. I bet Brad and Lucas will not even bring together anymore. Brad just wants money gir him.

No Spring Chicken

Postby No Spring Chicken » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:43 am

As far as I am concerned, they should check his background and if he wasn't born in the US send ICE Agent Toroysan (sp?) after him!

Comment

Postby Comment » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:46 am

SaraG1000 wrote:
Dberels16 wrote:Totally dislike the character of Brad. Please write him out.

Rather than putting him out of a job, maybe they could just write a new personality for him.

A new job and new personality. Keeping him in the same job allows him the opportunity to slip back into the Brad we don't like. Give him Dr. O's job and upgrade her status in the hospital. Will she be taking Tracy's place on the hospital board? Or is Lucy lined up for that?

Comment

Postby Comment » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:54 am

No Spring Chicken wrote:As far as I am concerned, they should check his background and if he wasn't born in the US send ICE Agent Toroysan (sp?) after him!

Ah, yes. Is he legal to work in the US? Is he legally in the country? Good exist excuse and not dead...no body, not dead. There is the possibility he could return and obtain citizenship.

hotspice58

Postby hotspice58 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:57 am

I hope so... He's annoying!

LULIX wrote:In soap world when recurring characters like Brad are popping up all the time doing not so nice things they are usually being written to prop the contract actors. Notice Brad is on again tomorrow still frustrated with Finn.

Brad is evil little dude got a feeling he may try and harm Finn and it will backfire on him. Probably killing him.

TPTB naybe doing the same thing with Amy and Kiki.

walkerfan10

Postby walkerfan10 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:53 pm

Sorry but I just can't agree, Finn could have broken Brad off a couple of dollars for his efforts. He could have given him all that drug money he was using to buy drugs. He helped and covered for Finn and Finn got new. I can't stand this dude. I am so dayum glad that Hayden unlike Alexis dropped kicked him at least she is not enabling his abuse. Girlfriend need to just totally end it with that fool.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:04 pm

No Spring Chicken wrote:As far as I am concerned, they should check his background and if he wasn't born in the US send ICE Agent Toroysan (sp?) after him!

Wow :shock:

Return to “General Hospital”