what is it with Witchey women today

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
gonecountry

what is it with Witchey women today

Postby gonecountry » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:09 pm

First Lulu. After what she said and the way she acted today, she should never get custody of Charlotte. Val tried, and against Court order I must say, to be fair to Lulu. She acted like a petulant witch in public. This is a witch who wants everything her way. Val actually could get in trouble for not following the judges ruling and letting Lulu see Charlotte unsupervised and before official time and date set by court. Very dangerous.
Ok. Second witch. Bobbi. Who the he'll is she to confront Nell in a public place like she did. Nell was right. None of your business. Bobbi had no right to jump her in public. Especially with her past. Pot kettle much.

Barbyboo

Re: what is it with Witchey women today

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:02 pm

I I think any mom would've told Nell off....hurt your child it's natural.....as far as Carly she's normal a witch jmo,,,,,and Lou Lou's just a dumb twit

Comment

Postby Comment » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:49 pm

gonecountry wrote:First Lulu. After what she said and the way she acted today, she should never get custody of Charlotte. Val tried, and against Court order I must say, to be fair to Lulu. She acted like a petulant witch in public. This is a witch who wants everything her way. Val actually could get in trouble for not following the judges ruling and letting Lulu see Charlotte unsupervised and before official time and date set by court. Very dangerous.
Ok. Second witch. Bobbi. Who the he'll is she to confront Nell in a public place like she did. Nell was right. None of your business. Bobbi had no right to jump her in public. Especially with her past. Pot kettle much.

Fair?? The dangerous part is Valentin setting Leslie Lu up and she is falling right into his hand. His mind games to keep Charlotte. It was a trick because he knew she would never go for it. He is fueling the fire to make Leslie Lu madder so she'll screw up even more. With her actions she is digging her own grave. Be smart about it Leslie Lu thank him but say that you want to stick to the court ruling and you are looking forward to your visits with Charlotte. It's okay to say Charlotte here, Leslie Lu, Valentin is the one who told you she is your daughter. No need to say "my daughter".

qbee

Postby qbee » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:36 am

Lulu keeps saying she wants her daughter "back". She never had her to begin with. ;) She's starting to get on my nerves!!

Return to “General Hospital”