Sonny Corinthos Appreciation

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ransomha

Re: Sonny Corinthos Appreciation

Postby ransomha » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:35 pm

edith8087 wrote:
ransomha wrote:Edith : I've never been to a convention. Which stars will be there?

We have had Ned and Johnny Z as guests at a fund raiser I was involved it.

Hi Ransomha. Laura Wright is one of them. They are having an actor that is supposed to be a suprise or will be announced later. I was hoping it would be Maurice Bernard. It's not until October. Did you have a good time and was it worth the money? I am still debating on it though. Thanks for letting me know. Loved GH this week. That baby Emily Scout is adorable.Have a good weekend.

I don't think Maurice does fan events.

The fundraiser was for Children's Hospital of Buffalo and Brandon Barish donated his guest fee to the hospital. He came a couple years and the line for a pic and autograph was wrapped around the mall. He was shocked at the amount of people. He'd only been on the show a year or so at the time.

Ned sang and he was great but, only came once.

Sponsored by our ABC affiliate, they tried to get ABC stars for the Varity Club fund raiser.

edith8087

Postby edith8087 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:49 pm

ransomha wrote:
edith8087 wrote:
ransomha wrote:Edith : I've never been to a convention. Which stars will be there?

We have had Ned and Johnny Z as guests at a fund raiser I was involved it.

Hi Ransomha. Laura Wright is one of them. They are having an actor that is supposed to be a suprise or will be announced later. I was hoping it would be Maurice Bernard. It's not until October. Did you have a good time and was it worth the money? I am still debating on it though. Thanks for letting me know. Loved GH this week. That baby Emily Scout is adorable.Have a good weekend.

The fundraiser was for Children's Hospital of Buffalo and Brandon Barish donated his guest fee to the hospital. He came a couple years and the line for a pic and autograph was wrapped around the mall. He was shocked at the amount of people. He'd only been on the show a year or so at the time.

Sponsored by our ABC affiliate, they tried to get ABC stars for the Varity Club fund raiser.

It sounds like fun but not worth over $100 and especially if only 3 actors/actress are going to be there. If I could somehow win tickets then that would be different. It'seems like no one comes to Texas for these type of events. We do have a film festival swsw but everyone and their mother comes. It's extremely crowded so I have never gone. Thanks for giving me a heads up on this.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:50 pm

edith8087 wrote:
ransomha wrote:

It sounds like fun but not worth over $100 and especially if only 3 actors/actress are going to be there. If I could somehow win tickets then that would be different. It'seems like no one comes to Texas for these type of events. We do have a film festival swsw but everyone and their mother comes. It's extremely crowded so I have never gone. Thanks for giving me a heads up on this.

Winning tickets would be the way to go! Listen for radio opportunities . GOOD LUCK!

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:44 pm

I would love Sonny to take care of Dante's and Lulu problem.... :mrgreen:

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:06 pm

cinderella2 wrote:I would love Sonny to take care of Dante's and Lulu problem.... :mrgreen:

I too would LOVE that!

Comment

Postby Comment » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:32 pm

ransomha wrote:
cinderella2 wrote:I would love Sonny to take care of Dante's and Lulu problem.... :mrgreen:

I too would LOVE that!

I like Sonny, but take care of Dante and Leslie Lu's problem? **** he can not even take care for his own! Nell's is still around. :D (You fill in the blank with what you want.) :D

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:59 am

Comment wrote:
ransomha wrote:

I too would LOVE that!

I like Sonny, but take care of Dante and Leslie Lu's problem? **** he can not even take care for his own! Nell's is still around. :D (You fill in the blank with what you want.) :D

Sonny was a grieving father the only thing that could have distracted him.

Sonny wanted to scare Nell nothing more.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:46 am

Comment wrote:
ransomha wrote:

I too would LOVE that!

Nell spending her days with Charlotte instead of Michael sounds like punishment enough!

Welcome to the thread. Post often .

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:47 am

cinderella2 wrote:I too would LOVE that!

I like Sonny, but take care of Dante and Leslie Lu's problem? **** he can not even take care for his own! Nell's is still around. :D (You fill in the blank with what you want.) :D[/quote]

Sonny wanted to scare Nell nothing more.[/quote]

Exactly as I see it,

So glad to see you posting here.

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:17 am

ransomha wrote:
cinderella2 wrote:I too would LOVE that!

Sonny wanted to scare Nell nothing more.[/quote]

Exactly as I see it,

So glad to see you posting here.[/quote]

:mrgreen:

Return to “General Hospital”