Why hasnt Andy(Scott De Freitas) come back?

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
foreverb18

Why hasnt Andy(Scott De Freitas) come back?

Postby foreverb18 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:46 pm

I think it is time for Andy to come home. He can bring home his daughter Hope... maybe something has happened to Denise and now Andy has to bring her home and have Bob, Kim, and John's help in raising his daughter. This could also provide storyline for Lily and Holden who at one time were raising Hope as their daughter. She could have developmental delays caused by the Fetal Alcohol Syndrome she had when she was born. Perhaps this could also provide a jump start to the storyline for Faith... she finds out that she was kidnapped at birth and was being raised by the psycho David Steinbeck and that her parents did not realize that baby Hope was not their daughter. Bringing back the much missed and much loved Andy played by ONLY Scott could provide viewers with just what we are looking for... characters we love... ones that are missing from the show and ones they are not using the way they should!

Plot-Twister

Re: Why hasnt Andy(Scott De Freitas) come back?

Postby Plot-Twister » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:07 pm

I had heard somewhere that tptb didn't think that SDF was sexy enough and didn't want him back. Plus, I know he is busy with all those kids him and MW have. I would love to see Andy (played by SDF) to come back!

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:41 pm

Quote Plot-Twister: I had heard somewhere that tptb didn't think that SDF was sexy enough and didn't want him back. Plus, I know he is busy with all those kids him and MW have. I would love to see Andy (played by SDF) to come back!

OMG wasn't sexy enough? Can they really do that? Oh my freaking goodness!! ~) ~) I miss Andy a whole lot and thot he should have been back ages ago. ATWT does NOT know what they're saying!!

I guess MW thot he was plenty sexy enough for her. They have what, 4 or 5 kids, and have been married for yrs!! Jeez, that is just wrong.

Bede

Postby Bede » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:41 pm

Does anyone know what Scott DeFreitas is doing now? Is he still working as an actor or does he do something else? Just curious. I always thought he was very good as Andy and wondered why he's been absent from the soaps for such a long time.

PelphreyPosse

Postby PelphreyPosse » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:13 pm

The last time I saw Scott was at the last St. Jude Event of Martha's about three years ago. He came with Maura and was greeted warmly by all of the fans who attended. I don't believe that any of them have forgotten him, and Maura commented to him that he was still very popular. Their table was right beside mine. He was a good actor as Andy, very intense and interesting but the rumors are correct. They don't think he fits the sexy role, too All American boy next door, no vamp and I'd be surprised if he came back even with his wife on the show, but you never really know for sure.

grammyakin

Postby grammyakin » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:27 am

Quote Bede: Does anyone know what Scott DeFreitas is doing now? Is he still working as an actor or does he do something else? Just curious. I always thought he was very good as Andy and wondered why he's been absent from the soaps for such a long time.

Several years ago, I heard that Scott was a realator.
So I would say he is doing OK!

calliope

Postby calliope » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:09 am

What's wrong with all American boy next door? They can be darn attractive too! Andy was not smoldering hot but he was cute and I loved the character.
I read somewhere that him not being on works out well for them because of child care.

Plot-Twister

Postby Plot-Twister » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:05 pm

Quote calliope: What's wrong with all American boy next door? They can be darn attractive too! Andy was not smoldering hot but he was cute and I loved the character.
I read somewhere that him not being on works out well for them because of child care.

I read that too. But I still agree with everyone here so far saying that Andy was great!

PelphreyPosse

Postby PelphreyPosse » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:56 pm

I think he would act, in a minute, if he were asked, but nobody is asking so he is the home minder and realtor and evidently does that well.

foreverb18

Postby foreverb18 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:30 pm

Quote PelphreyPosse: I think he would act, in a minute, if he were asked, but nobody is asking so he is the home minder and realtor and evidently does that well.

aww that sucks! I never thought he was hot like Simon, but he still had sex apeal and should definitely come back. The fans miss him!

Return to “As the World Turns”