Katie and Simon?

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
onelittleangel20

Katie and Simon?

Postby onelittleangel20 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:48 am

:] Am I the only one that thinks that Katie and Simon make a better couple then Carly and Simon?

Tara

Re: Katie and Simon?

Postby Tara » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:59 am

Probably not. I wasn't watching the show back when Katie was with Simon but in my opinion- Katie should be thrilled that she has Mike and she should leave Simon to someone who can match Simon tit for tat. That exciting woman is Carly for now- even though eventually she needs to go back to Jack. For Katie to even be thinking about Simon now is so completely selfish after the way she fought so hard for Mike. She can't have her cake and eat it too. Can any of us?

bgiancoli11

Postby bgiancoli11 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:53 pm

Yes. I think Katie and Simon are better for each other. Simon is Katie's first true love and she hasn't been able to truly let go of him. Beside's Carly and Jack still love each other. Jack is just being really stubborn right now. It must be an ego thing.

sexylove

Postby sexylove » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:00 pm

katie and simon truly belong together,katie still loves simon and simon stil love her.but simon needs to be with carly now so katie could realize what she is missing out on :]

ms_than6

Postby ms_than6 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:42 am

i hope simon&katie get back together once katie see's simon & carly together she'll soon admit that she still has feelings for simon & plus they make a hot couple!!!

ms_than6

Postby ms_than6 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:42 am

i hope simon&katie get back together once katie see's simon & carly together she'll soon admit that she still has feelings for simon & plus they make a hot couple!!!

Brit Blaise

I liked to see

Postby Brit Blaise » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:34 pm

Carly and Simon have a little fun before he gets back with Katie, if he does. Then again, Carly does some her best acting with a hot hunk attached to her lips...or maybe she doesn't have to act too hard kissing Simon. Any thoughts?

Return to “As the World Turns”