Jade's Purpose!!!!

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.

Jade's Purpose!!!!

Postby Shamroc032 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:57 am

Now first I would like to say that this is my opinion...I think Jade's purpose on the show is that she is going to come up pregnant...then they are going to drag out that long story line between jade, will, and gwen...lily is going to come out of the coma soon and you know toward the end there she was getting a little soft for jade...she will take her in because she is pregnant blah blah blah...will and gwen will have issues like they do now and gwen will go live with carly for awhile...i don't know it's just a thought...but i think jade will come up pregnant...one more thing...who walks around in the woods all night by themselves and not hear a scream or cry and never get cut or stabbed...hahahahahahaha

Re: Jade's Purpose!!!!

Postby atwtrocks » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:12 pm

%( Wow! You are probably right but I sure hope you are wrong. That is so "soap opera" and been used WAY too many times! Which is why I think you are probably right! I hate Jade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Tara » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:23 pm

Unfortunately you are probably right on. Hopefully the baby will end up to be Kevin's! I can't stand him either!!! That will sure teach Jade a lesson- I don't think Kevin's got any of the green stuff that Jade is after!!!!!

Postby skigirl42188 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:22 pm

Wow. I never really thought about all that. That would be an interesting story. As far as Jade walking in the woods...who walks alone in the woods in the dark for three hours with a killer on the loose and turns up unharmed???

Postby shellerzzzz » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:20 pm

seriously jade just needs to back off...will is married even though will is a jerk for sleeping with jade the first time...and an even bigger jerk for sleeping with her the second time...but he really does love gwen and i mean come on i think jade is trying to kill gwen...cause they're two slashers...because there is two different masks but seriously who goes wondering in the woods late at night...and just come on...i hope shes not pregnant...but she could try to play it off like she is...to get will to "pick" her...cause thats just the kind of ********she is!
Edited to remove offensive word.

Please refrain from using dirty language. Thanks.

Postby Raneychul » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:48 pm

Geez, Elena Goode is doing a great job protraying this Jade character...to have so many people feel such a passion, and hatered for this character...Good job, Elena

Postby Gwen_Will_lover » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:23 pm

I've said it all along that Jade will get pregnant. Because hey, thats how my life works. lol. :) I seriously hate the girl. >( She means well...kind of. But she has to screw everything up. She's do dim witted to notice that Will doesn't love her. He loves and will always love Gwen. It doesn't matter if there a billion miles apart he will still love her no matter what she tries to do to break them up. Gwen and Will are soul mates and you can't break a bond that strong. But she's willing to try. I just i hope she leaves or something and lets Will and Gwen be. They deserve it.

Postby Erin » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:48 pm

I hate Jade too! She's annoying , mean, and just plain cruel, but her being pregnant and using it against Will, is terrible! Poor Will, just when him and Gwen are starting to "talk" she has to ruin his life once more! She's a sleeze, homewrecker, and I wish she's grow up, and get her own life!!!

Return to “As the World Turns”