SPOILER!! The slasher is, DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
Erin

Re: SPOILER!! The slasher is, DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW

Postby Erin » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:20 pm

I knew it wasn't Jade from the start. Because she was planning on getting attention from everyone in town, that she didn't want to ruin it by killing people. That's not her style. I didn't expect it to be Eve, but I knew it was someone close to Maddie. Louis seemed obvious, but it started becoming clearer when in the woods he wasn't dressed as a maniac, but a normal pervert! Besides, he couldn't be in two places at once. Eve was the only one left, and frankly I'm wondering if she knew about the rape from the start.... because it doesnt' make sense for Leia and Nate to be dead. Eve didn't "find out" about the rape until they were dead...so...it's weird....

nellgene

Postby nellgene » Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:44 pm

i want to know who the slasher is

nellgene

Postby nellgene » Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:59 pm

i also thought jade but then i thought eve because of her husband wanting her sister

feelinfrogie

Postby feelinfrogie » Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:19 pm

I think its Jade also, I told my daughter that when Leah was killed.

Mandy150

Postby Mandy150 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:33 pm

Jade is strange, but the killer is EVE....

BM1034

Postby BM1034 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:33 pm

:] I knew the slasher was Eve all the long, she just act really strange at times. I did notice when Henry called her there was alot of static in her phone. I think she knew that luis raped Maddie and now she's killing off all her friends to get back at her, like its her fault that her husband raped her. She should be supporting her sister.

BM1034

Postby BM1034 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:36 pm

You are right, I knew Eve acted funny when she first came in, she seemed unstable. I narrowed the slasher down to someone close to maddie and the only person left was Eve. I think that she knew what luis was doing to Maddie and felt like it was maddie fault and now she's trying to get back at Maddie by killing her friends.

crosstitch33

Postby crosstitch33 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:54 pm

well i think jade is the killer because you never see her around when the killing is going on that i what i think .. :).

cjh1102

Postby cjh1102 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:51 pm

Quote crosstitch33: well i think jade is the killer because you never see her around when the killing is going on that i what i think .. :).

Sorry but it is Eve. There are several places: Soap opera digest, soap opera network, actor web sites, etc. that all tell that Eve is the killer and she and Maddie have a huge argument about why she did it while Eve is stuck under a tree branch.She blames maddie for ruining her marriage. She thinks Maddie suduced Louis.

stonedust

Postby stonedust » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:28 pm

Quote cjh1102:
Quote crosstitch33: well i think jade is the killer because you never see her around when the killing is going on that i what i think .. :).

Sorry but it is Eve. There are several places: Soap opera digest, soap opera network, actor web sites, etc. that all tell that Eve is the killer and she and Maddie have a huge argument about why she did it while Eve is stuck under a tree branch.She blames maddie for ruining her marriage. She thinks Maddie suduced Louis.

I think it's Jade there's Something Fishy about her another then being a golddigger! It's not Eve because she loves her sister and she has a thing for Jack!

Return to “As the World Turns”