Simon and Katie

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.

Simon and Katie

Postby glowery » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:23 pm

Do you think these two will end up together again? It is driving her nuts that Carly is working for him. I wasn't watching the show when they were together, but apparently she is not as over him as she would like everyone to believe.

I kinda feel sorry for Mike because I think he is a really good guy.

Re: Simon and Katie

Postby tascha » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:41 am

I hope they don't get back together. She was always in danger when she was with Simon. I really like Katie and Mike together and think it would be so good if they have a baby. I too feel sorry for Mike! He's such a good guy! And he looks so good with his shirt off!! :-)

Postby Terry66 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:44 am

I like Katie and Mike together also. But Katie needs to make up her mind that Mike is the one for her and Simone can go do whatever he wants with whoever he wants.

Postby cbsfanalways » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:48 am

I hope Katie finally chooses Mike over Simon. Mike deserves to finally have someone that is just totally in love with him. Both Mike and Simon have great chemistry with Katie, but I prefer Mike. :-)

Postby Erin » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:12 pm

ok, katie and simon may have very very good chemistry, but their love has come and gone, it's time for katie to realize that Mike is the one, who will stand by her, and he is even willing to start a family. Simon's this very active, never going to setttle down fellow, who all he wants is fun and games.

Postby ILOVEATWT » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:05 pm

i think Katie needs to get over Simon. She is going to ruin everything with Mike if she doesn't wise up because he is noticing that it is bothering her

Return to “As the World Turns”