Roger and Maura

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
ilsalund

Roger and Maura

Postby ilsalund » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:01 pm

They're both on GH right now and I was wondering if they worked together on ATWT because they have great chemistry. Also, other GH actors were on ATWT and I'm wondering if they, too, worked together: Lynn Herring, Robin Mattson, Jon Lindstrom and Roger.

Thanks.

calliope

Re: Roger and Maura

Postby calliope » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:29 pm

I love love love Jon, Roger and Maura!!! I have started to DVR GH but haven't caught up yet. There are so many characters. I have to devote a few hours some day to watching and trying to sort them out.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:31 am

Quote calliope: I love love love Jon, Roger and Maura!!! I have started to DVR GH but haven't caught up yet. There are so many characters. I have to devote a few hours some day to watching and trying to sort them out.

I have been trying to watch GH also because some of my favorite soap actors are on but it has been hard for me I grew up with ATWT,GL,AND Y&R those people where family I feel like I have been abducted and am trying to fit in watching GH :~

lona

Postby lona » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:32 pm

It ate my post. I think they were on GL and Roger was evil, but Maura was wonderful. They were friends thick or thin. She always knew he wouldn't lie to her. She died. And then he died in real life and they never spoke of it. It was very very sad.

Return to “As the World Turns”