Anybody wanna see Luke be straight for real? It's possible....someday

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
Erin

Anybody wanna see Luke be straight for real? It's possible....someday

Postby Erin » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:47 pm

I don't care what he's feeling now, he might regret his decision, if nobody comes in his life.....I mean, he can't wait forever, right? And I don't think Luke's friend, Kevin is going in the same direction as him, so , who else do we have? Nobody, so, I wish he'd....would go straigt...and maybe he could be happier... but that's only my opinion, and I know it's not possible for real...that's who he is....it'll just suck if he doesnt' have somebody in his life....

sweetcheeks2146

Re: Anybody wanna see Luke be straight for real? It's possible....someday

Postby sweetcheeks2146 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:27 pm

Luke is who he is the only reaon atwt made him gay is because they wanted to put real issues in the s/l. he is so cute i hope he turns striaght but im not betting on it.

Natalie

Postby Natalie » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:26 pm

I like Luke for who he is.

cbsfanalways

Postby cbsfanalways » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:10 pm

Luke is great the way he is. I think it would unrealistic to turn him straight. That doesn't happen in real life.

KobeWestonandLexis momma

Postby KobeWestonandLexis momma » Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:12 pm

I would love to see Luke be straight. He is such a cute guy. I agree, I don't see Kevin turning gay. But they should make him straight. He would treat a girl really good. That's my opinion!!

hrshane

Postby hrshane » Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:32 am

I think he could turn straight ,because he hasn't been with a guy yet .so why can't he have achange of heart.He my not like it once he w/a guy Which I have no desire to see at all .So I hope they don't go there .This story line is probally why Revas real son who played luke before left .

athena8785

Postby athena8785 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:32 pm

whats wrong with luke being gay. one of my bestfriends is gay and i have no problem with it. i don understand why everyone is making such a big deal about it. its not like its real. get over it. ;(

Natalie

Postby Natalie » Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:34 pm

Quote athena8785: whats wrong with luke being gay. one of my bestfriends is gay and i have no problem with it. i don understand why everyone is making such a big deal about it. its not like its real. get over it. ;(

Right on Athena!!!!!

Erin

Postby Erin » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:56 pm

Quote Natalie:
Quote athena8785: whats wrong with luke being gay. one of my bestfriends is gay and i have no problem with it. i don understand why everyone is making such a big deal about it. its not like its real. get over it. ;(

Right on Athena!!!!!

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend anybody with my comments, I shouldn't have said anything. I don't mean any disreguard to gay people, I just like Luke, and wish that he , in particular, wasn't gay. That's all that I meant, so sorry to be offensive, I really didin't think about it.

Tara

Postby Tara » Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:23 pm

Quote Erin:
Quote Natalie:

Right on Athena!!!!!

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend anybody with my comments, I shouldn't have said anything. I don't mean any disreguard to gay people, I just like Luke, and wish that he , in particular, wasn't gay. That's all that I meant, so sorry to be offensive, I really didin't think about it.

Erin - you don't need to apologize to anyone for your opinions. I agree with you.....and I have nothing against gays - in fact, I have alot of gay friends. I wish Luke were not gay because it can be such a tough road to travel, and it can be so dangerous with ignorant gay bashers out there. Luke just seems so vulnerable and lonely - however I want him to stay innocent for a few more years anyway.

Return to “As the World Turns”