very strange

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.

very strange

Postby lilnat40 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:33 pm

If a killer was on the loose in my town and has killed numerous people, I would be very leary of going out my door until he was caught,,how come in this show everyone including the children are allowed to come as go as normal?? thats soap land, and I think it is Lewis and Jade, I think she killed first to make maddie look guilty and now lewis has just gone off the deep end knowing maddie told on him..hopefully we will find out soon enough,,

Re: very strange

Postby tascha » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:01 pm

I am not really into the whole slasher story, I just wish they would figure out who it is and be done with it.

Postby glowery » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:59 pm

I think Jade is one of the slashers. I think she is going to try and kill Gwen at the lake to have Will to herself. But I don't think she is the original slasher.

It was so odd today to ask Luke to stop and then get her backpack out of the car to go for a walk. I would have went for a walk and got my backpack later, unless of course I was carrying a big old knife I was plannin on using on someone.

Postby Erin » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:54 pm

It's strange....but I actually love the slasher story. It brings a whole new look to As The World Turns. Who really wants to watch boring romance all the time? And who wants to only watch back stabbing Barbara meddling? That's not exciting , not entertaining all the time. Sometimes yes, but not, call me strange, but I loved it!!!

Return to “As the World Turns”