A Tribute to Hal Munson

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
MistiSandefur

A Tribute to Hal Munson

Postby MistiSandefur » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:44 pm

Since today's show was mostly about saying goodbye to Hal, I thought it would be a great idea to start a post for all his fans to pay tribute and say goodbye as well.

If you are amoung the many fans of Hal Munson, reply and tell us about your favorite scene involving Hal Munson to pay tribute.

Natalie

Re: A Tribute to Hal Munson

Postby Natalie » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:42 am

%( I like all the scenes with Hal. I cant think of a favorite. He is very well missed by me.

Erin

Postby Erin » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:56 am

I am a huge fan of Hal Munson, although he wasn't the best at sometimes, he was still smart, kind hearted, and always forgiving. He was so intelligent, and wise it was so awesome! Hal was a heck of a guy, and I'll deeply miss that ordering around, and doing the right thing...he was best at those!

gimlee

Postby gimlee » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:42 pm

Quote MistiSandefur: Since today's show was mostly about saying goodbye to Hal, I thought it would be a great idea to start a post for all his fans to pay tribute and say goodbye as well.

If you are amoung the many fans of Hal Munson, reply and tell us about your favorite scene involving Hal Munson to pay tribute.

They say you don't miss much if you miss one or two episodes....those who laugh at US that watch Soaps....They are SOOO wrong! I missed a few days and to my dismay I find Hal has passed away. I do not know of what or if this is true in mundane life. I am saddened and I would like more information please. I thank thee so much.

Natalie

Postby Natalie » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:47 pm

Quote gimlee:
Quote MistiSandefur: Since today's show was mostly about saying goodbye to Hal, I thought it would be a great idea to start a post for all his fans to pay tribute and say goodbye as well.

They say you don't miss much if you miss one or two episodes....those who laugh at US that watch Soaps....They are SOOO wrong! I missed a few days and to my dismay I find Hal has passed away. I do not know of what or if this is true in mundane life. I am saddened and I would like more information please. I thank thee so much.

Go to the news room to read more about Benjamin Hendrickson.. He did take his own life in real life and they won't be recasting his role has Hal.. He is sadly missed by all.

sugar543_99

Postby sugar543_99 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:54 am

Quote Natalie:
Quote gimlee:

there was one scene not too long before hal and emily split up when Hal was very upset, omg I thought he was going to have a heart attack right then and there. maybe his depression was playing a part in that particular scene, dont know. but I really liked Hal and will miss him %(

Go to the news room to read more about Benjamin Hendrickson.. He did take his own life in real life and they won't be recasting his role has Hal.. He is sadly missed by all.

adoakey23

Postby adoakey23 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:41 pm

My favorite was the wedding of him and Barbara, he looked so happy and so did she it was like a fairytale.

paigedown

Postby paigedown » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:15 am

Since today show was mostly about saying goodbye to Hal, I thought it would be a great idea to start a post for all his fans to pay tribute and say goodbye as well.

Return to “As the World Turns”