Jade has to go!

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
crimsonsunsetbeach

Re: Jade has to go!

Postby crimsonsunsetbeach » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:57 pm

I agree Will and love each other too much not to get back together.Jade just likes to cause trouble wherever she goes.

lilnat40

Postby lilnat40 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:27 am

ditto,get rid of jade,,,,,

crazylady

Postby crazylady » Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:18 pm

Jade should have been gone, >) get rid of her.

Erin

Postby Erin » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:08 pm

If Jade were to go, then who else woudd make things happen? I mean, James is gone, Craig is gone, so there is no one else, and it makes the storylines much more interesting with a backstabbing....girl in it. yes, she's mean, and cruel, but what makes a good story, all happiness? ?) ?)

DeeDee

Postby DeeDee » Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:32 pm

Craig IS coming back,but I don't think that Jade is going anywhere. I think Jade will be pregnant by Will. I see a lot of baby storylines a brewin.Lily and Holdens new baby,Mike and Katie tryin to make a baby,(which I think will end up being Simons)Paul and Emilys baby,and Craig coming back,probably gonna be a custody battle over Little Johnny.

Soap Fan

Postby Soap Fan » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:33 pm

Quote Joyce: JADE just makes me sick. She is such a phony. I know someone in real life that is almost as bad. I too hope she is the slasher and leaves the show. I felt the same about the woman Holden had the affair with. I forgot her name, but I sure was glad when she left.

she was Julia.

Soap Fan

Postby Soap Fan » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:34 pm

Quote Joyce: JADE just makes me sick. She is such a phony. I know someone in real life that is almost as bad. I too hope she is the slasher and leaves the show. I felt the same about the woman Holden had the affair with. I forgot her name, but I sure was glad when she left.

she was Julia.

Return to “As the World Turns”