Jade is still Under Suspicion

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
Erin

Jade is still Under Suspicion

Postby Erin » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:51 pm

I don't care who says what! Jade is still under suspicion, she is one two-timed face girl....why can't anyone see that? She's lying about everything from having a baby to "miscarriage" for goodness sakes, she would do anything to have a family....so why can't Lilly belive something else? Why doesn't someone come to town and prove Jade a liar once and for all.....!

teddysgirl19

Re: Jade is still Under Suspicion

Postby teddysgirl19 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:55 pm

I totally agree with u...eveyone has seen what she is capable of so why would anyone believe she could change that fast...ihave a feeling more is to come from that *itch.

Natalie

Postby Natalie » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:53 pm

me too

DarkfairiesinTrinity

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:40 pm

I still don't trust her for with if Will and Gwen decide to work on their marriage and stop giving her money then what is Jade going to do about it. I mean is she going to completely forget about Will and move on. I don't think so. And okay Will probably kill her mother but that doesn't excuse her behavior and let her run wild and let her get away with it and if comes down to it then is she going to have him arrest for killing her mother which I really don't think that Jade is Rose daughter but it does make sense but I think it is more complicated. I mean she probably have her DNA to say that it is Rose daughter so she can sponge off of them just like she did Will and Gwen.

courtneykorbel

Postby courtneykorbel » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:40 am

Yeah Jade is a little rat lol I found it hard to believe that she was just going to "let will go" all of a sudden after everything..and i'm thinking someone will come to town in relation to Jade very soon..

DarkfairiesinTrinity

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:39 pm

Quote courtney1988: Yeah Jade is a little rat lol I found it hard to believe that she was just going to "let will go" all of a sudden after everything..and i'm thinking someone will come to town in relation to Jade very soon..

I don't believe one second that she is going to let Will go or that is was an accident. I mean Jade is sick and twisted.

Return to “As the World Turns”