Does anyone remember...?

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
jklivin

Does anyone remember...?

Postby jklivin » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:55 pm

There was a brief story with a male African-American actor that appeared in the late 80' or early 90's. He, if I remember correctly, played a jazz musician on the show. I used to watch ATWT and Guiding Light so I could be getting the two soaps confused but I'm almost positive he played a character on ATWT. Does this sound familiar to anyone? And can anyone help me identify the actor/character? Thanks in advance!

LucyT

Re: Does anyone remember...?

Postby LucyT » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:15 am

i think he was on the guiding light but i watched both also and could be wrong as well was his last name hampton or somthing like that ?

jklivin

Postby jklivin » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:12 pm

OMG!!! That's it! I found it after you wrote "Hampton". It was Hampton Speakes. I watched both soaps too and I always got the characters mixed up. Thank you so much for saving my sanity!

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:14 pm

Glad I could help.I new my soap commitment would count for something someday. ;)

lona

Postby lona » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:29 pm

Quote LucyT: Glad I could help.I new my soap commitment would count for something someday. ;)

Maybe you will get picked up by "Cash Cab" and that will be the one question! Good luck! Lol

Return to “As the World Turns”