What in the world is wrong with Luke?

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
sweetcheeks2146

What in the world is wrong with Luke?

Postby sweetcheeks2146 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:51 pm

Ok so i know that Luke and Jade are close but how could he keep her secret for even a second? She is evil and he knows it . this women could Kill somoene right in front of him and he would say o-well jade do what you do. i mean come on why is he defending her so what she has no one lots of ppl ahve noone and they dont act like that. Whats it gonna take before Luke learns to stay away from the DEVIL . he is either going to get heart or he will get mixed up in her plan. god id swear he isnt really gay the way he likes her.

Natalie

Re: What in the world is wrong with Luke?

Postby Natalie » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:54 pm

I think he was just giving her the benefit of the doubt a chance to tell the truth before he told.

tydnnots

Postby tydnnots » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

I think he was just giving Jade a chance to come clean on her own - I doubt he would have let her go on indefinitely.
Luke has a good heart and knows what it's like to be the underdog which is why he is so forgiving of Jade. :))

teddysgirl19

Postby teddysgirl19 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:45 pm

Well Luke is dumb for giving Jade the chance to come clean but what can i say...he is gay thats even worse. If he ends up with a guy on this show i will never watch it again. :0

Return to “As the World Turns”