Do you think Meg and Paul will get married?

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
Covergirl

Do you think Meg and Paul will get married?

Postby Covergirl » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:07 pm

I'm getting a little worried. Craig is really trying hard to come between them. I hope Meg doesn't believe Craig really wants to help her. I just wish Meg would stay away from Craig. I know she is trying to protect Paul, but she really can't handle Craig. So, I hope she and Paul just forget about Craig and concentrate on each other!

bgiancoli11

Re: Do you think Meg and Paul will get married?

Postby bgiancoli11 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:43 pm

Quote Covergirl: I'm getting a little worried. Craig is really trying hard to come between them. I hope Meg doesn't believe Craig really wants to help her. I just wish Meg would stay away from Craig. I know she is trying to protect Paul, but she really can't handle Craig. So, I hope she and Paul just forget about Craig and concentrate on each other!

How I wish they would get married. I don't think I would ever ask ATWT for anything ever again. I think Meg is way too smart to fall for Craig's scheme's. I think the whole helping Meg thing might have to do with something on the Snyder farm. I don't know if Paul is strong enough though to give up on his revenge thing. That is what worries me the most. If Paul can't stop obsessing over Craig and revenge Meg is not going to put up w/ it. I'm thinking that's what the big problem will be for Paul and Meg. Of course it will be exactly what Craig has in mind and Paul will play right into it. I wish w/ all my heart that Paul can put Meg above all else and forget about Craig. I doubt this will happen. Anyway , the writers know how much the fans love Paul and Meg so I'm hoping they will get through this.

bgiancoli11

Re: Do you think Meg and Paul will get married?

Postby bgiancoli11 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:49 pm

Hey Covergirl it just hit me. I think I've seen you post on other boards. I usually post w/ the name Rachel 11
I've noticed your name on some other soap boards. I'm glad you support Peg. :D

Return to “As the World Turns”