Simon: Love or Fear?

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.

Simon: Love or Fear?

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:01 pm

SO, do we think that Simon tried to take back that loan because he is terrified of losing Carly for good or terrified for his life? Carly made some good points about how Spero is a terrible man, but do you think that got to him or the fact that she wants to chew him up and spit him out? What are your views?

bgiancoli11

Re: Simon: Love or Fear?

Postby bgiancoli11 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:31 pm

I think it's a little of both. I think Simon feels bad that he deceived Carly when she trusted him. I also think he's scared out of his mind and he regrets his mistake.

hrshane

Postby hrshane » Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:41 pm

He wished he didn't take the money right after he took it but he thought he could give it back with interest,but without carly he is scared.

irishprincess

Postby irishprincess » Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:48 pm

I don't think Simon wanted to take the money but was desperate to assure Carly they would make good on their project. He realized his mistake when Carly when ballistic. I think he surprises himself on how much he cares for Carly.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:44 am

Quote irishprincess: I don't think Simon wanted to take the money but was desperate to assure Carly they would make good on their project. He realized his mistake when Carly when ballistic. I think he surprises himself on how much he cares for Carly.

That's what I was thinking. I don't think he really realizes how much she means to him and I think it was kind of proven when he went for that loan anyway. He could have just scrapped the whole idea, but it made Carly happy. I am kind of hoping that things work out... As crazy as that sounds.

Return to “As the World Turns”