Who thinks that Mike is really Johnny's Dad

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
sywebb

Who thinks that Mike is really Johnny's Dad

Postby sywebb » Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:36 am

Craig may not be Johnny's father I bet it turns out to be Mike. Because Jennifer was with Mike at that time and she just assume it was craig's baby.

bgiancoli11

Re: Who thinks that Mike is really Johnny's Dad

Postby bgiancoli11 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:06 pm

Quote sywebb: Craig may not be Johnny's father I bet it turns out to be Mike. Because Jennifer was with Mike at that time and she just assume it was craig's baby.

You know I never even really thought of that. Wow! How crazy would it be if Craig and Dusty went to court and battled it out over baby Johnny only to find out Mike is the father. I'm liking that idea alot.

Raneychul

Postby Raneychul » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:11 pm

Wow!!! Great observation...that never even occurred to me...It would put a whole new spin on this story,a very interesting one

Tara

Postby Tara » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:37 pm

Boy you sure have your thinking cap on - at the time I was so into the Katie / Mike getting back together thing that it didn't occur to me to even hope Jen's baby was Mikes. Now it would be a great twist if Johnny was really Mike's son, especially since he and Katie are trying to have a baby of their own. This could be quite interesting.

skigirl42188

Postby skigirl42188 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:54 pm

Craig is definetely the father. Jennifer figured out who the father was by checking the time she conceived. It would have been nice if Mike was the father though.

Soap Fan

Postby Soap Fan » Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:29 am

That could be a possibility. When all the testing was being done it was to find out if Johnny was Gwen's or Jen's. Casey was tested and found not to be the father. But nothing was ever said about who 'was' the father for sure.

grits1976

Postby grits1976 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:03 pm

Quote Soap Fan: That could be a possibility. When all the testing was being done it was to find out if Johnny was Gwen's or Jen's. Casey was tested and found not to be the father. But nothing was ever said about who 'was' the father for sure.

If memory serves when Meg's friend was doing all the testing he did say something about Casey not being the father, but being closely related. Possibly a sibbling or cousin.

hrshane

Postby hrshane » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:47 am

Quote sywebb: Craig may not be Johnny's father I bet it turns out to be Mike. Because Jennifer was with Mike at that time and she just assume it was craig's baby.

That's right I forgot about that .Johnny will need blood are something and Craig wont match.Did'nt Mike & Jen have sex a day or two apart from her & Craig? What happened to the chance Mike was his dad.?

jen24

Postby jen24 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:09 pm

actually they did the dna test at caseys house and said there that casey wasn't the father but the dna did match to a family member. :]

Return to “As the World Turns”