The new faces...

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
Raneychul

Re: The new faces...

Postby Raneychul » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:01 pm

I just finished watching today's episode, and I rather like the new Craig..I think for an actor it has to be extremely hard to fill someone elses shoes, expecially when the character is such a strong character...I think this guy did a very good job, but I will watch and see if he can officially be accepted as Craig...I had no problem with Spencer Grammer taking over as Lucy...I accepted her right away

MistiSandefur

Postby MistiSandefur » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:19 pm

Quote Raneychul: I just finished watching today's episode, and I rather like the new Craig..I think for an actor it has to be extremely hard to fill someone elses shoes, expecially when the character is such a strong character...I think this guy did a very good job, but I will watch and see if he can officially be accepted as Craig...I had no problem with Spencer Grammer taking over as Lucy...I accepted her right away
I agree totally! Craig did a great job with the role!

Soap Fan

Postby Soap Fan » Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:24 am

the old craig had an 'air' about him. you could see in his face there was something evil lurking in the back of his mind. he was really good.

sweetcheeks2146

Postby sweetcheeks2146 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:54 pm

THE OLD CRAIG WAS BETTER. MUCH BETTER... HOW COULD YOU KNOW THAT YOU LIKE THE NEW CRAIG HE WAS ONLY ON FOR 5 MINUTES.BUT I DO LIKE THE NEW LUCY BETTER . I THINK THAT HER AND DUSTY HAVE SO MUCH CHEMISTRY.OK ALL YOU LUCY-HATEN, DEAD JEN LOING PEOPLE GO AHEAD AD FLY OFF THE HANDLE ABOUT THIS POST... :)

beckrock

Postby beckrock » Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:58 pm

Loved the OLD Craig and wished they had brought him back instead of this new one. The old Craig was always my favorite character on the show and now I'm disappointed. They will change his character along with his looks. They'll probably turn him into a james stenbeck type personality. The old Craig had tons of charisma and you couldn't help but like him while you hated him. Bring the old Craig back!

adoakey23

Postby adoakey23 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:04 pm

He will turn out to be like James he wants little Johnny and Johnny's money

adoakey23

Postby adoakey23 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:05 pm

James came back and did that to Paul

sexyspicer

Postby sexyspicer » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:58 pm

Craig and James are just the same very rude, crude men with no life but to make everyones horrible as long as they are happy

Return to “As the World Turns”