A New Craig in Town!

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
Soap Fan

Re: A New Craig in Town!

Postby Soap Fan » Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:29 am

The old Craig had an 'air' about him. You could see in his face there was something evil lurking in the back of his mind. He was really good. Guess we should give the new one a chance though. ;(

fancyw

Postby fancyw » Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:22 pm

casting has dropped the ball one more time with a new CRAIG
hunt block was the very best,guess he had a higher salary
i know he was available.the very best at being evil

bgiancoli11

Postby bgiancoli11 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:27 pm

Craig is one of those characters that I love to hate. He has done some terrible things but I can't help but find him charming. When he smirks at Dusty or goes head to head with Paul: it's total enjoyment. I also love his sarcastic comments to people he dislikes. He really is quite funny at times. JM is doing a good job so far. He's a good actor.

Raneychul

Postby Raneychul » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:46 pm

I agree I think this actor is doing a great job playing Craig, he has captured the essence of Craig...I had my doubts he would be able to pull it off...But I must say nice job!!!

ginger mae

Postby ginger mae » Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:53 pm

Please bring back the old Craig, this new craig does not have the looks nor can he act like the ole Craig....
Bring back the old CRAIG PLEASE !!!!!!!!!

Raneychul

Postby Raneychul » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:26 pm

How do any of us know he can't act like the old Craig...It's been two days...give the guy a fighting chance...I remember when Hunt Block took over the role I thought there is no way this guy can be Craig...I thought Scott Bryce would always be the true Craig...but look what he did...so please be fair, and give this guy a chance...I frankly think he is doing a great job so far..I don't like when people rush to judgement, just isn't fair

DarkfairiesinTrinity

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:43 pm

I don't know about Craig expect even his daughter hate him or it is not so fond him but I think that I am starting to like him. He is the talk of the town and why would he switch his own baby with Gwen. For isn't Johnny is and Dusty is the legal father

Return to “As the World Turns”