A New Craig in Town!

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
Erin

A New Craig in Town!

Postby Erin » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:55 am

Ok, I don't like this character, and I never have. Especially when he switched Jen's baby with Gwen's. That storyline was very sad, especially when it was done with, and Gwen realized she had lost her baby, very emotional. I just don't see why bringing Craig back is so important. Dusty was moving on with his life, now he has to deal with Craig? Someone cut Dusty some slack, he lost his wife, got kidnapped by Emily, and had some pretty bad luck with almost losing Johnny. Craig is a nightmare that Dusty shouldn't have to live with.....and what's up with him getting out of jail so easily? Isn't Roseanna still in a coma near death? Gee, Craig shouldn't stay too long......

ginnybird

Re: A New Craig in Town!

Postby ginnybird » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 pm

Awww, i like Craig, villian that he is...lol. I hope he does come back...and Rosanna was my absolute FAVORITE ever...i wish she would come back too...but not a new one, the same one..

adoakey23

Postby adoakey23 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:10 pm

I liked the bad guy Craig, dont know if I will like the new guy

Raneychul

Postby Raneychul » Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:52 pm

I'm glad they brought Craig back...he's a great villian...We have to give this new guy a chance, we can't immediately say we don't like him...he may turn out to be great...it took me a while to get use to the new Lucy, but i now love Spencer Grammer...But I really did like Hunt Blocks Craig, and Scott Bryces too

sweetcheeks2146

Postby sweetcheeks2146 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:15 am

Oh man I wish that the old craig was back not this new guy... I would also like to see rosanna

Lianne_Holland

Postby Lianne_Holland » Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:46 am

In Holland, the old Craig is still here! :) And I like that! I don't know what is going to happen, but if I see the picture of the 'new' Craig, I don't think I'm gonna like him as much as the old Craig! He's just fantastic! I think in real life he's a sweet guy ! ;)

Raneychul

Postby Raneychul » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:36 pm

I think most of us don't like when a new actor takes over for a character we have grown to know...I do believe in giving this new guy some time,before we form a judgement... we are still in the mind set that Hunt Block is Craig..who knows maybe we will grow to like this guy, and he will become Craig...Let's just give him a chance

Rocketm3

Postby Rocketm3 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:57 pm

Yeah, I think we have enough frustration in ATWT listening to Jade's monotone whining. Craig will just bring more manipulating and the show will just be "negative".. SOMEONE has to "win" every now and then...Let's start with Carley and Jack!! I LOVE the holidays at the farm with Emma and the kids, it is everyone's dream holiday. Bring Alison back and hook her up with Simon for a Mallet and Dinah (GL) type of relationship. That would be balance....They've even let Katie get boring. We NEED more humor and adventure. It is just getting sad everyday. Just everyone having babies, and loves stolen...

Return to “As the World Turns”