CBS Take ATWT Off The Air Month Early & Shows Y&R!

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
Jack_s

CBS Take ATWT Off The Air Month Early & Shows Y&R!

Postby Jack_s » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:39 pm

This week, CBS will air in ATWT's time slot Reruns of Old Epis of Y&R, in an effort to convince ATWT viewers to watch Y&R. They aren't even highlighting Fan Favourites, but TPTB Favs.

baileysmommy

Re: CBS Take ATWT Off The Air Month Early & Shows Y&R!

Postby baileysmommy » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:53 pm

I'm looking forward to The Talk, which will be premiering on Monday October 18th in the old ATWT time slot. It will have Sarah Gilbert, from the Rosanne show, Sharon Osborne, also CBS News personality Julie Chen, Leah Remini, from King Of Queens, Mairssa Jaret Winolur, from broadways Hairspray, and unfortunatly Holly Robinson Peete, hopefully her lame ass will be dropped within the first few weeks.
Stopped watching ATWT in 2007 because it turned into a homophobic unwatchable piece of crap, so not sorry at all that it was cancelled. Enjoying the two times a day I get to watch Y&R, and looking forward to The Talk, or as they say in Brooklyn, The Tawk!!
Goodbye ATWT, so glad your homophobic asses have been bumped off the curb!!

BrianLovesSoaps

Postby BrianLovesSoaps » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:16 am

Quote baileysmommy: I'm looking forward to The Talk, which will be premiering on Monday October 18th in the old ATWT time slot. It will have Sarah Gilbert, from the Rosanne show, Sharon Osborne, also CBS News personality Julie Chen, Leah Remini, from King Of Queens, Mairssa Jaret Winolur, from broadways Hairspray, and unfortunatly Holly Robinson Peete, hopefully her lame ass will be dropped within the first few weeks.
Stopped watching ATWT in 2007 because it turned into a homophobic unwatchable piece of crap, so not sorry at all that it was cancelled. Enjoying the two times a day I get to watch Y&R, and looking forward to The Talk, or as they say in Brooklyn, The Tawk!!
Goodbye ATWT, so glad your homophobic asses have been bumped off the curb!!

Hi Mommy, wow pretty harsh on the Gay thing huh? I am guessing the Luke and Noah relationship you did not enjoy ?Don't we have enough tawking going on already on TV ? I use The View as an example.

baileysmommy

Postby baileysmommy » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:54 pm

I hate homophobia as much as you Bri! I always stick up for my gays!

Return to “As the World Turns”