MW made her first Appearance on Y&R

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
BKLYN

MW made her first Appearance on Y&R

Postby BKLYN » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:45 pm

Next week you will see plenty of Maura West on Y&R she made her 1st appearance on 10/08 episode. I cannot wait to see her in action. Diane is truly a complex character and she has tangled w/Jack, Victor, Nikki, Phyllis and Ashley in the past. Oh Maura will be amazing and cannot wait to see her in action.

mykki35

Re: MW made her first Appearance on Y&R

Postby mykki35 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:14 pm

[quote]Quote BKLYN: Next week you will see plenty of Maura West on Y&R she made her 1st appearance on 10/08 episode. I cannot wait to see her in action. Diane is truly a complex character and she has tangled w/Jack, Victor, Nikki, Phyllis and Ashley in the past. Oh Maura will be amazing and cannot wait to see her in action.[/quoI just hope they give her good material.

KatStevens

Postby KatStevens » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:56 am

I haven't watched Y&R in decades, but had to check out their site for photos of MW character on the show. I think her hairstyle on the show looks fabulous! IMO, her 'Carly style' seemed like it had gotten a bit out of control towards the end of ATWT. Her new shorter length is very flattering & professional looking.

mollyandwally

Postby mollyandwally » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:37 pm

There is a poll over on the soap central message board about best recast of 2010 and she is on it, right now she is ahead.

carjackfan4life

Postby carjackfan4life » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:41 pm

She is doing an amazing job but seeing her makes me miss ATWT even more!!! %(

nikkinak

Postby nikkinak » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:08 am

I am missing ATWT terribly!!!! I love seeing Maura Y&R. Some on the Y&R board are not being very welcoming to her though. The character she is playing is older than Maura so it's a little weird, but I think she is doing a great job! Paul Leyden (spelling??) is also on Y&R. I had read a long time ago that the actress who played Katie was going to be on Y&R as well, but I haven't read anything else about it in months. Maura is on of my very fav soap actresses so I am thankful to see her on screen so soon since they took away ATWT. It's going to take me a long time to get over this! I hope we see more familiar faces soon. I would love to see Henry turn up on B&B as a quirky quirky fashion designer at Jackie M.

lovinthesoaps

Postby lovinthesoaps » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:25 pm

Quote nikkinak: I am missing ATWT terribly!!!! I love seeing Maura Y&R. Some on the Y&R board are not being very welcoming to her though. The character she is playing is older than Maura so it's a little weird, but I think she is doing a great job! Paul Leyden (spelling??) is also on Y&R. I had read a long time ago that the actress who played Katie was going to be on Y&R as well, but I haven't read anything else about it in months. Maura is on of my very fav soap actresses so I am thankful to see her on screen so soon since they took away ATWT. It's going to take me a long time to get over this! I hope we see more familiar faces soon. I would love to see Henry turn up on B&B as a quirky quirky fashion designer at Jackie M.

Great post Nikki!!! I am lovin seeing MW on Y&R but I miss her and Jack terribly. Its weird to hear her say "Jack" and have it be PB. lol! But I am so glad she is back in daytime. I was kind of hoping to see her and PL in some sort of triangle. I had a crush on Carly and Simon there for awhile. And I think having TD head over to B&B would be great! Fabulous ideas, girl! ;)

Brookie4ever

Postby Brookie4ever » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:41 pm

I am enjoying seeing MW on Y&R and think she is doing an awesome job. I do miss ATWT though and every day at 2PM EST I change channels and watch OLTL refuse to watch the talk.

calliope

Postby calliope » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Do you like OLTL? I was thinking of watching another soap after ATWT but don't know if I want to getinvested in another one. i would like to see Kim Zimmer again though.

Return to “As the World Turns”