Future of The ATWT Forum. Stick around!

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.

Re: Future of The ATWT Forum. Stick around!

Postby Chrissi » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:05 pm

Here you go. I created a "Where are they now?" piece that includes most of the cast. Enjoy and share with your friends!

Postby kendrawalsh » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:30 pm

I watched the show for years with my mom and set my dvr to record the final episode. Unfortunately it was accidently deleted recently and I was heartbroken. Any chance anyone has a copy of the final episode?

Ewa Fan

Postby Ewa Fan » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:55 am

Hey Chrissi,
Big Big News.Legend Vienna Hyatt,Ewa Da Cruz, is starring in new movie "Dogs Lie" to be released later 2011.Her performance is Amazing! www.dogslie.com

Postby edgeofnight19561984 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:20 am

Hi All!
I haven't posted in a while, as I continue to have major health problems, but I do have some good news to report. The book, in which I wrote about my memories of 'The Edge of Night' and ATWT has been published. 'Survival of Soap Opera: Transformations for a New Media Era,' University of Mississippi Press, Dec. 2010. In fact, the editor is currently teaching a soap opera course at a college in the Blue Grass State and will be focusing on MY chapter during today's class (March 23).
I was invited to speak for the second year in a row before the American Popular Culture Ass'n Annual Conference in San Antonio, but, alas, my TWO upcoming surgeries will prevent that from happening for me next month.
I will be operated on my 4th abdominal hernia and, following, that, the surgeons will (hopefully) relieve the compression on my spinal chord so that I don't become paralyzed.
I am, sadly, my own medical soap opera. But, my medical nightmare has been going on for more than 10 years now. These next two surgeries will be my 11th and 12th in 10 years' time, all but the first three have been performed over the last 3 years.
Take care. I miss posting with all of you. It will certainly be a very sad April 2nd without our beloved ATWT.

Return to “As the World Turns”