ATWT&Youtube

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
jilltidwell

ATWT&Youtube

Postby jilltidwell » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:15 pm

I just read on astheworldstv.com that as of October 21st as the world turns will be take off of youtube. Chrissi, do you know anything about this?

ONELIFEandGH

Re: ATWT&Youtube

Postby ONELIFEandGH » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:00 am

Quote jilltidwell: I just read on astheworldstv.com that as of October 21st as the world turns will be take off of youtube. Chrissi, do you know anything about this?

I read this also, but they are taking GL and AW off as well, from both YouTube and Hulu.

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:44 pm

Quote ONELIFEandGH:
Quote jilltidwell: I just read on astheworldstv.com that as of October 21st as the world turns will be take off of youtube. Chrissi, do you know anything about this?

I read this also, but they are taking GL and AW off as well, from both YouTube and Hulu.

Why? Can't fans put up videos as well? How did you find out about them taking on AW&GL off of youtube& hulu?

Rustic

Postby Rustic » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:13 pm

Welovesoaps updated their site and said that as of the end of THIS month youtube videos will be taken down.

ONELIFEandGH

Postby ONELIFEandGH » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:40 pm

Quote jilltidwell:
Quote ONELIFEandGH:

Why? Can't fans put up videos as well? How did you find out about them taking on AW&GL off of youtube& hulu?

I read this on Daytime Confidential yesterday, and We Love Soaps today, but I think it is just the content uploaded by TeleNext.

Return to “As the World Turns”